Enough cooling?

Soldato
Doing a bit of a weird build (it's basically a drawer). It's been in mind in various forms for about 18 months now, finally getting around to getting it built.

Here's a quick couple of images, the back panel I'll be re-making as it's come out VERY poorly (my Dremmel wasn't up to cutting the circles with a few different bits tried so had to resort to freehand jigsaw, I'll be making a jig for the jigsaw and using plywood so it'll be much nicer on the next effort).

Assuming the sides and top are basically sealed (apart from the 200mm fans), do we think there's enough airflow? It's a 200mm coolermaster megaflow each side as intake/exhaust (there will be a speaker grill protecting the 200mm fans but its VERY open) with the 240mm AIO rads in push/pull exhausting along the back. CPU and GPU cooled by the AIO's

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I might try the idea with 2 intakes. Easy enough to try it, see what's cooler :)
The 2 coolers - one is going on a kraken g10 on the graphics card :) still weighing up which needs the better rad. Cards putting out more heat by a long way but they only need cooling a bit (a good 120/140 rad is generally plenty). As it's set atm the graphics gets the big one. Probably changing it though.
Both will be getting push/pull too :)

Back
Top Bottom