Project Vega (MasterCase 5)

Associate
OP
Photos

Some Photos. All worklog you can see in the video...

0VooS8kCETc.jpg

1RawfKTuRT8.jpg

yfqRmNnxG5A.jpg

XjHTji-CMkc.jpg

Associate
OP
New Video from worklog)

So coming to the end of the VEGA modding project. In this video You will see the manufacture of the mounts for SSD drives and their installation. Completed the tail of the spaceship, improved ventilation and the final painting of the hull. Cat are not allowed to moonlight at all stages of works)

The project was originally designed to participate in Cooler Master Case Mod World Series in 2017, I hope You will support VEGA in the contest.

The project's name, gave a successful space program, aimed at the study of Venus and Halley's comet. The name of the program comes from two words: "Venus" and "Halley". In this study, was created by two spacecraft, VEGA-1 and VEGA-2, which was successfully launched from the Earth in 1984. This program was unique in its kind, since its aim is to study the comet at close range (Halley's comet flies close to Earth every 76 years).

Associate
OP
Videolog really is the most important feature of this work log. I hope he leaves no one indifferent, but here some photos:

9UlrYX9suHU.jpg

5Qu4Pi1qCPM.jpg

Obc5HOXi07g.jpg

LU7jK0WNKXQ.jpg

Obn_UYJURQE.jpg

Associate
Possibly the coolest build I've seen. Realy like the video as well. Top notch finish over all.

You are lucky to have access to some nice tools and workspace. If doing more similar work you should invest in a fan pattern spray brush. Makes a huge difference in large area coverage.

Associate
OP
Possibly the coolest build I've seen. Realy like the video as well. Top notch finish over all.

You are lucky to have access to some nice tools and workspace. If doing more similar work you should invest in a fan pattern spray brush. Makes a huge difference in large area coverage.

Thank you so much for the kind words and good idea!

Back
Top Bottom