Went and purchased the new Razor Blade with Core!

Associate
http://www.razersupport.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-stealth

Will I void the warranty by opening or upgrading my Razer Blade's components on my own?
Yes, opening the Razer Blade will void your warranty. If there are any issues with your Razer Blade, please contact your local Razer System Support Team by viewing the links the left side of the page.

Basically, if you touch it, you void your warranty..

How do I request or purchase replacement parts for my Razer product?
Razer Systems must be repaired at an Authorized Service Center, please contact our System Support team with the phone number for your region at the left to arrange for repairs

They want to treat PC customers like apple customers, like idiots.

Last edited:
Associate
Screw them. Like I said I've gone for the MBP again but was at least considering the Razer Core so if I wanted to boot into Windows I'd be sorted for AAA titles. Then I saw that the £500 is for the enclosure alone, no bloody card in there! £200 for what is essentially a small case would be a lot, but £500???

In a few years they may be worth another look but right now they're a small company who've had some good ideas and but them into production but have totally dropped the ball with CS, pricing, marketing and everything else which makes a good company great.

Soldato
So it looks like Razer have ignored all my cancellation requests and shipped the goods. Received an email off them and DHL that my package is on the way from the Netherlands. I guess I'll have to refuse delivery. What a mess. :mad:

Associate
So it looks like Razer have ignored all my cancellation requests and shipped the goods. Received an email off them and DHL that my package is on the way from the Netherlands. I guess I'll have to refuse delivery. What a mess. :mad:

Just came on here to post the same thing. They've ignored us entirely. I'm not going to be down 2+ grand at Christmas. There's just no way. On Monday I'll be calling the Visa dispute team and will be refusing delivery.

Soldato
So they've replied today saying that they can't do anything about the cancellation as apparently they work really fast :rolleyes: and if I want to return the item, then refuse delivery or I'll have to pay shipping to send it back myself. The problem lies with the fact that it was delivered yesterday and signed by my neighbour as I wasn't at home.

I'm not going to pay to have it shipped, so I've called Amex and raised a dispute and they're going to credit me and deal with Razer on my behalf.

Associate
So they've replied today saying that they can't do anything about the cancellation as apparently they work really fast :rolleyes: and if I want to return the item, then refuse delivery or I'll have to pay shipping to send it back myself. The problem lies with the fact that it was delivered yesterday and signed by my neighbour as I wasn't at home.

I'm not going to pay to have it shipped, so I've called Amex and raised a dispute and they're going to credit me and deal with Razer on my behalf.

Got the same thing here, except thankfully I was able to refuse delivery. However, I contacted them by email and pleaded with them not to take the money on the basis that (a) the thing was requested to be cancelled WELL before it shipped, so they had ample opportunity; and (b) the delivery refusal was evidenced in the Fedex tracking.

They still took my money! Moreover, they have stopped responding to my emails. Doubt I'll see a refund, so I'll likely have to raise a CC dispute.

Associate
OP
Yup think we all dodged a bullet with this company... They can't pretend to be the PC version of Mac with out the great technical support and customer service.

Soldato
It's a billion dollar company, they really need to do better. Hopefully when they go public they will need to have more focus on customer service to satisfy shareholders.

Back
Top Bottom