Ted 2

Soldato
So, off to see this tomorrow evening, another film I'm really looking forward to.
Really enjoyed the first one, I just do seem to get on well with MacFarland's sense of humour.
Fingers crossed it's going to be a good one.

C-

Must try harder!

Soldato
I preferred her in this
Then you'll like at least one of the jokes in Ted 2 :p

I've seen it. I wasn't the biggest fan of Ted 1, but I feel Ted 2 is pretty much on par. If you like Seth and liked Ted 1 then I'm sure you'll like Ted 2. I won't say any more as it's quite early days :)

Soldato
First one had me rolling at times. Sam Jones, aka flash... that humour I totally get, the party when he cracks through the wall... MING!...Death to MING!.. I was rolling in laughter.

Half tempted to go see it with my mother, it was my folks in their 60's that put me on to it, they found it hilarious.

Suspended
It is funny, just as good as the first, a lot of laugh out loud moments in it, typical Seth humour :D

7/10 for me.

The bong shaped of a penis had me in stitches and when Johnny took a pic of Ted smoking it :D

I preferred her in this

That's not Amanda Seyfried, that is Fiona Maclaine lol, and Amanda is not Scottish :D

saa.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Really enjoyed it - as funny as the first one.
Some really laugh out loud moments, certainly had me giggling.
Good cast etc.

"Now you know what it's like to be a Kardashian" - epic line after a very silly sequence!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
OK, quick post totally in spoiler tags :)
So I've just watched the trailer back and I'm assuming there are going to be a few deleted scenes when it's released for home.
In the film it's Amanda's character that throws the "chocolate crisp" into the arse crack of the blind guy - in the film it's the bloke.
There is also a part where they are crowd surfing and where they appear to be getting chased away from the drug fields.

Soldato
Ted was pretty funny
this was pretty terrible.bit too much like family guy but didnt work here
just sensless gross out jokes , didnt do it for me
Teds missus was hot though :p

Back
Top Bottom