** POTENTIALLY THE BEST GAMING MONITORS YET!! ** Acer 34" Ultra-wides

Associate
From the T&C's

- Warranty extension to 3 (three) years on site service call-out within Next Business day (temporary exchange).
- The on-site service will only be available in the country where the AA Extension was purchased.
- Priority Repair Service
- Access to phone, fax and on-line technical support for the entire duration of the extended warranty, without any further charge other than the telephone costs.

Associate
ok ive just had a check, went to the monitor settings and turn refresh num on and its showing 75hz in windows and gaming, I have mine in user mode if that helps

Cheers man

runs fine in game @ 75 but as soon as i minimize the client it lowers to 30, this has only started occurring since i dl'ed the new version of AMD control centre so its must be directly linked to it

with Freesync off it runs consistently @ 75hz

Associate
Hi guys! :)

I've found this:

Considering the 5 front buttons, with the first on the left as number 1, digit the combination 5,5,4,4,2,3,5 and you'll see your monitor data.

Mine is this:

Does anyone know what Burn In means? It sets on No by default.

Associate
Hi,

Just thought I would update you guys, so I went to OcUK physical store on Sat to collect my X34 after ordering on the phone and surprise surprise, the system screwed up and even though I was told it was allocated, well.. it wasn't and I had nothing to collect. As a consolation OcUK are DPD'ing it free when the next batch is due in (today). Slightly annoyed but I did go there half expecting this given black Friday.

Was also told by store staff that collecting from store does void DSR rights so having it sent to me brings me back into DSR.

Hopefully will arrive soon :)

Back
Top Bottom