F1 2016

Man of Honour
Obviously not. However it doesn't take a genius to see CodeMaster's 'EA-like' approach to churning out these lifeless games.

Surprised more people don't realize this. It's the same shell of the game every year, just with one or two new features, which are not worth the 30-40 full price every time.

Same with any sports game. They are milked. Basically just rerelease content with updated rosters. Updated rosters is something they should do in a patch, not release a new game every year, but of course, $$$ speaks louder.

Soldato
From early impressions it sounds like it's certainly better than the past few years' instalments. I wonder if they've bothered fixing the AI yet...

smr

smr

Soldato
Ai still sounds a bit "funky" as eurogamer and the telegraph say, but both those reviews say this is the game we have been waiting for and that codemasters have finally got there.

Brilliant - I'll pick up a copy.

Soldato
Is it worth paying more that £5 for?

Can't line up on the grid yourself? Why?

Can you control your own pitstop now or is that all handled (horribly) by the AI?

They really need allow people who know how to create a racing game (rFactor, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa) have a punt at it too so people who enjoy proper racing games have fun too.

Soldato
Is it worth paying more that £5 for?

Can't line up on the grid yourself? Why?

Can you control your own pitstop now or is that all handled (horribly) by the AI?

They really need allow people who know how to create a racing game (rFactor, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa) have a punt at it too so people who enjoy proper racing games have fun too.

I enjoy proper racing games but still find it fun, just as fun really. It's by far the best game they've put out.

Back
Top Bottom