Vikings (History channel drama)

Associate
love this type of historical drama and liked this first episode, not jumped right in with all action just to try and impress you. Potential for a good story and characters to unfold in future episodes.

On my weekly list for now anyway

Caporegime
Ooh, thanks.
Is this an intelligent or unintelligent programme?
I'm still watching it though.
seems like starz spartacus done with vikings without the sex , nudity , vulfar language and over the top fights so far.

First ep isn't to bad I'll give it a few more eps and see if it gets going

Caporegime
I remember when Iplayer first launched there was a drama series about vikings on their which I remember being almost the same as this but better as far as I remember

I don't think it was entirely from the vikings perspective though like this seems to be

my google skills fail me though and I cant find it, I'm not even sure if it was made by the bbc or not

Soldato
It wasn't bad but I didn't think it was great either. I will give it a couple of more episodes before deciding.

That all said I remember watching the first episode of Game of Thrones and just thought to myself at the time BORING ! :p now it’s one of my fav series :)

Caporegime
It wasn't bad but I didn't think it was great either. I will give it a couple of more episodes before deciding.

That all said I remember watching the first episode of Game of Thrones and just thought to myself at the time BORING ! :p now it’s one of my fav series :)

nearly everyone thought spartacus was crap as well, some shows just grow on you if you give them the chance

Back
Top Bottom