Nexus 5 leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No Nexus just + :p
Oh yeah? Wouldn't surprise me if Google slip an image of the Nexus 5 in there but don't bother announcing it today. :rolleyes:

9xrd.jpg

Associate
G+ by the way has more than 300 million active users in the stream, including myself. In fact for an Android user, G+ is really cool and well integrated into the Nexus line. I use Hangouts daily and find the photo uploading and editing amazing, esp incredible after the changes introduced today. They get 1.5 billion photos uploaded every week to G+ so it is hardly something "no one cares about." I assume you are talking about it being irrelevant to the Nexus 5 launch news rather than being irrelevant to more than 300 million people.

Soldato
G+ by the way has more than 300 million active users in the stream, including myself. In fact for an Android user, G+ is really cool and well integrated into the Nexus line. I use Hangouts daily and find the photo uploading and editing amazing, esp incredible after the changes introduced today. They get 1.5 billion photos uploaded every week to G+ so it is hardly something "no one cares about." I assume you are talking about it being irrelevant to the Nexus 5 launch news rather than being irrelevant to more than 300 million people.

So far, as an android user and some one who uses Gmail, Google, Now, Maps, Calender.....i have not used Hangouts or G+.

What benefits are there to using both of these services?

Dropbox handles my photo syncs and i just use the normal SMS app.

Soldato
So far, as an android user and some one who uses Gmail, Google, Now, Maps, Calender.....i have not used Hangouts or G+.

What benefits are there to using both of these services?

Dropbox handles my photo syncs and i just use the normal SMS app.

Hangouts I use mostly cause I used to use google talk to communicate at work, as getting is long and google talk was simple and works on everything, unlike things like imessages. Recently I have been using hangouts more and more on my phone, and with it integrated SMS I can see it becoming my main messaging hub, and I will use whatsapp for all my none google user friends. I only really use g+ recently to upload my photos and its nice, when I connect to a wifi network it just uploads every photo I take, into a private area only I can see, that way I never lose a photo again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom