*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
UzPwES3.jpg

Guilds -> PvP Campaign -> Website

Griffon Knight - Scourge Campaign - http://griffonknight.com/

The Old Gamers (25+ Year old restriction) - Scourge Campaign - http://www.theoldergamers.com/

Players -> OCUK Username

Usernames are CASE SENSITIVE and require the @ before the name

@Ashton187 - Latex'Dog

@tombstone72 - Tombstone

@Demigos - Apem

@knightfury - Mercutio

@Furminator - [HB]Rugrat

@The_Newts - No1newts

@spammachine - misterjingo

@CptMorgans - CptMorgans

@Ap0c666 - SS-89

@deviousmeuk - Devious

@melgore - melmac

@MorleySA - MorleySA

@griffy04 - griffy

@phattank - Ja5peruk

@zammo - zammo

@damov3 - damov3

@Mauness - maun

@bayo000 - bayo000

@Scunnered101 - blasphemyweb

@DannyOT1989 - DanTheMan

@TheChadd - Chadd

@ttune - Tune

@Vtec9k - Vtec9k

@grant666uk - grant666uk

@Chesney420 - Chesney420

@Wescar - Wes`

@Tall0w - docsonic

@JesterUK91 - eviljester91

@Halfcut - GTX-SLI

@ne0rel0aded - NeoReloaded

@grant666uk - grant666uk

Useful Links

Official Website

Official Forums

Tamriel Foundry - Generic fan site

ESOHead - Database site

ESO Interface - Addon site

Last edited:
Associate
I've been reading the pc gamer article and the game sounds a bit dull. The combat in elder scrolls games has never been the best combat ever but they are taking a step back with the quickslot wow system. They claim that they can't do twitch gameplay with MMOs but planetside is doing it with an fps ffs so that old excuse of "the technology isn't there yet" was fine 10 years ago but it seems like bs now :/

The seiges do sound cool though and the quests sound interesting but I don't know if I can put up with another quickslot mmo after 10 years of everquest/wow clones :(

Associate
I think that's why I'm so cynical about this game, I say that as I get super hyped for planetside 2 I'll never learn :p

I'm going to be sceptical about all future MMo's but at the same time don't want to miss the boat and end up on the back foot trying to catch up with the masses.

Soldato
It looks woeful to be honest. Personal story where you're the hero, solo-able to max level, generic fantasy mmo graphics that don't really look like an Elder Scrolls game.

Well, not woeful, but just exactly the same as dozens of other forgettable mmos already on the market.

Associate
TBH Given most of the fun in an Elder scrolls game comes from creating a personalised experience through a combination of mods that no-one is every likely to duplicate, and wandering off the beaten path of the game narrative anyway and with all that in mind, well let's just say I remain a skeptic about how this will be.

I just don't see what with every piece of information looks more or more like a theme park MMO being able to fit into that ideal and a couple of common names and other lore niceties don't change that.

Last edited:
Associate

Anyway this game is going to flop as hard or even harder than SWTOR, hopefully after though people will begin to realise that single player stories and wow combat are not the way to go in the MMO genre.

Back
Top Bottom