***Project Logs Rules and Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting*** - UPDATED 01/06/16

Associate
When you start a project log, it is your responsibility to keep it looking clean. If posters quote your images or break any of the rules in this section, it is your responsibility to RTM their posts. If you fail to do this, then your project log will be removed.

What does "RTM" mean?

Last edited:
Soldato
I wish the OCUK customers and the Sponsored projects where split into to different areas, I like to see what people have done with their cash.& time. I dont want to look a the sponsered ones with their 2k of hardware that the rest of us have to buy.

rant over :)

Associate
I want to start a project log but i only have my phone as a means to post . The app im using for pics is imgur , i cant find a way to change the pixels size on it, what do i do ? I know over sized pics are not allowed.

Is there a better app to use for the purpose of making a project log ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
So how exactly are you supposed to post images? I did a quick test and it got moderated, I'm assuming you're allowed to post images from imgur etc?

LOL @ OP's photobucket images.

Soldato
why do they allowed sponsored builds, itsnt it about forum members building their pcs with their money and showing what they have done, not some freeloader who hasnt paid for anything
Because this is a community. Some members are hobbyists, some are professionals, some have transcended to the latter from the former. There's nothing in the rules that precludes sponsored builds, unless sponsors are direct competitors to OcUK.

Frankly though, if you see a sponsored builder as being a "freeloader who hasn't paid for anything" then either you don't have a clue or you're just being antagonistic for some bizarre reason.

Back
Top Bottom