NFL 2016 Season

Soldato
Normally I work the late on Monday, so I can stay up for the football, but annoyingly I have a meeting tomorrow morning to be at, so will have to hope no-one does the old 'Oh, you like NFL, don't you? Can you believe X won last night?!'.

Soldato
It's not hugely surprising though. I thought the Pack might do a little better though.

So I've got my Falcons to win the SB bet going well, I could cash out now and I've made 10x my initial bet.

Today, I've got just a few quid on Falcons to cover, but the game to be under (60 points). Mind you, the rate the Falcons are going, maybe they beat that themselves. Then I've got the Steelers later as they are getting 6 points and again, gone the under (50 points) as I think that could turn out to be a conservative, defensive game.

Associate
Two impressive performances, but unfortunately not great games to watch for a neutral. Still both winning teams were great and congrats to both. Looking forward to the big game in a couple of weeks.

Soldato
What an absolute ass fest of a game.
Packers did nothing, our defence was beyond pathetic and we had left the stadium by the second quarter.
Im going to go there again with Capers, but he is consistently awful and we really need to get rid once and for all.

34 points and 440 yards allowed over the last 6 playoff elimination games - is a ******* JOKE.

also congrats Atlanta, im not salty just beyond frustrated at a wasted game.

Associate
What an absolute ass fest of a game.
Packers did nothing, our defence was beyond pathetic and we had left the stadium by the second quarter.
Im going to go there again with Capers, but he is consistently awful and we really need to get rid once and for all.

34 points and 440 yards allowed over the last 6 playoff elimination games - is a ******* JOKE.

also congrats Atlanta, im not salty just beyond frustrated at a wasted game.

wouldn't just put it all on capers. it never seems GB has the right personnel on Defence which is down to TT, while i know GB has been banged up in the secondary, there isn't much depth there at all. should've probably kept Casey Hayward but they didn't :(

Back
Top Bottom