Parvum Lannister

Associate

Welcome to my build log.

This project is something which has become dear to my heart and decided it was time to give it a build log.

The theme for this build is House Lannister from the Game of Thrones TV Show and has drawn a lot from that.

It started out as a basic case with a Lion but it has changed a lot and now has become what I hope will be a true tribute to House Lannister while also have enough Graphics Power to Push 4K.

I would like to thank Parvum for building me this case it has changed a lot over its development but they have adapted brilliantly.

2 Loops in a Micro ATX will be a lot of fun putting together.

GPU Loop Red
CPU Loop Yellow

Colour Scheme Red/Gold

MAIN COMPONENTS

CASE: Parvum Custom R1.0 [Ordered]
CPU: Intel Core i7 5930K [Have]
MB: EVGA Micro 2 [Have]
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 2666MHz [Have]
PSU: EVGA G3 1000W [Have]
Graphics Cards: 2 x Titan Pascal [Have]
SLI Bridge: EVGA HB SLI Bridge [Have]
SSD: 960 EVO 1TB [Debating] and Kingston Savage X 960SSD [Have]
PSU CABLES: Pexon [Not yet ordered]

WATERCOOLING COMPONENTS

CPU Block: EK 10th Anniversary Supremacy EVO [Ordered]
VGA Bock: 2 X EK Titan Pascal Nickel Plexi [Have 1]
Backplate: 2 X EK Titan Pascal Gold Backplate [Ordered 2]
RES: Custom Parvum Design
RADS: 2 x EK PE360 Radiators
PUMP: 2x EK D5 Pumps
FITTINGS: Bitspower True Brass
TUBING: Bitspower PETG
COOLANT: Mayhems Sunset Yellow Pastel CPU Loop and Red Pastel GPU Loop .
Fans: Corsair ML120 Pro x 8 [Have]

This was the very first Render I ever got of my case

Then after discussion we decided it would be a good idea add a front lion.

As you can see also a Custom Res was discussed and added already it was becoming a bit more than a basic custom.

Then we decided there was a bit to much gold on the design so it got changed to this

Which me and Parvum were both very happy with. But we decided that wasn't quite far enough in terms of how the case could look.

It has since changed again hopefully for the final time I can't wait to show you those renders or see them for myself but it will certainly be worth a look

Any thoughts feel free to post.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I am not much for the colour scheme, but other than that, it looks fantastic!!!

Appreciate that wanted to try and build as powerful a Micro ATX System as I could. I understand what you mean about colour scheme it actually looks better in person. Plus it kind of needs be that scheme for the theme I'm going for the fact it's turned into a Dual Loop System is because of the colour scheme lol.

Associate
Im so jealous now. Im still rocking by old pc that I build 3 years ago. The thing is I want to upgrade but I only play cs go plus occasionally gta 5 and other titles. Anyway nice looking build and waiting for more

Associate
OP
Im so jealous now. Im still rocking by old pc that I build 3 years ago. The thing is I want to upgrade but I only play cs go plus occasionally gta 5 and other titles. Anyway nice looking build and waiting for more

I missed being in for my RAM today and can't pick up till Tuesday now sadly. But once I have picked up that will be another thing ticked off my parts list just need get a PSU then for my main parts.

After that it's just the water cooling bits to get. Glad I've managed to get the bulk of my parts now hopefully Parvum don't take to much longer with the case either.

Associate
OP
Just ordered my EVGA G3 1000W and EVGA HB SLI Bridge so got all my none watercooling parts well apart from a m.2 which I am debating if I'm going get or not.

Considering getting a second hand aio cooler so I can run this system on air till case is ready.

Still waiting on renders sadly had hoped they would have arrived by now.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Recieved updated renders discussing a couple of final details that would like changing can't wait share renders.

Recieved my G3 1000W and HB SLI Bridge and second hand AIO.

Ordered 10th Anniversary EVO Block and Two Titan Pascal Gold Backplates as well. Can't wait share more with you guys.

Soldato
Been ill on the sofa for the last few days, didnt have much to do so i basically watched game of thrones back to back. Havent seen it for a few years so i had forgotten how entertaining it was. Looking forward to seeing how your PC lines up with the Lannisters, i think you made a good choice as red and gold should look pretty striking. Maybe someone will do a Targaryen build, shouldnt be hard with all that MSI gear :)

Associate
OP
I'm proud to show off the final renders of Parvum Lannister

It's not been a short wait time but it has truly been worth it.

Dual Custom Res and Dual Loop Micro ATX

I appreciate all the work the guys at Parvum have put into this design I know it has been many hours.

Associate
I have no idea about Game Of Thrones or House Lannister or Parvum but I think case looks mint, good job.

Looking forward to seeing how the red and gold theme turns out, will be a very welcome change to the typical colour schemes been used so often.

Back
Top Bottom