• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Weird driver/fps/alt tabbing problem

Soldato
Hi all,
So I have been playing csgo fine for the last few weeks and then last night I loaded it up and the fps in the menu wasn't at 120 (which it is by default) and the mouse cursor seemed kind of laggy. It stayed this way until I alt tabbed to check if I had left something running, but I hadn't. However, on alt tabbing back into the game my fps shot back up and it all was normal again. This now does it each time I load csgo, I alt tab out and back in and it runs normally. I have been playing Tomb Raider for 90mins or so today and that was fine. Any ideas to what this is? I see many people have the same issue but no real answer other than change drivers, which I have now gone up to the latest. The other thing I see is it going the opposite way, people alt tabbing out and then back and then having fps drops, not it fixing the game.

Power is sent to maximum in the 3d settings and I hadn't changed anything from 1 day to the next and then this started happening. Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom