• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*sigh* help me please

Associate
You should give it a good hour or so of testing software and/or a good benchmarking program like Heaven etc. Use Afterburner or similar to keep a record of temps whilst your gaming. Glad you've got it working.

Soldato
If you mean in results screen, my 1080 does the same, just a bug in the software (I think).

I use RivaTuner which is part of the MSI Afterburner software to monitor gpu usage etc with an on screen display that can be toggled on and off.

Associate
OP
Congrats to all that helped him, that's OCUK at its finest. ;)

vdSo72E.gif :D
Indeed thank you very much guys for the advice!

I played about an hour of BF4 and the max temp the card reached was 67c with literally everything cranked up to max. I haven't got any fancy coolers just the stocks in a HAF 932 advanced. Also run it in Unigine Heaven with ultra presets, max tessellation and 8x something can't remember the name and it gave me a score of 2523 or if I remember correctly.

Didn't get much time in as the woman was getting a bit aggressive since it was like 22.30 on a school night :D
She must have been overheating...

Back
Top Bottom