** HYPERX CLOUD II - £20 DISCOUNT VOUCHER CODE **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

HyperX are partnering up with us for our booth at Comic Con this weekend and so have given us a great deal on the Cloud II. If you enter the code "CLOUDCOMICCON" in your basket you will get £20 knocked off the below and only pay £64.99 for an £84.95 headset :)

HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/Xbox one/Mac/Mobile - Gunmetal @ £84.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Hype...4-Xbox-one-Mac-Mobile-Gunmetal-SP-003-KS.html

HyperX® Cloud II features a newly designed USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience.

Only £84.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Not so sure about the current price of £85, was this increased just to make the £20 off more appealing?

Cheapest I can find is £75, so it's still £10 cheaper with the this offer.

Just wondering if you could've gotten away with £75 price with £10 discount.

None the less, I got mine for £55 just under a year ago and very happy with them.

OcUK Staff
OP
Not so sure about the current price of £85, was this increased just to make the £20 off more appealing?

Cheapest I can find is £75, so it's still £10 cheaper with the this offer.

Just wondering if you could've gotten away with £75 price with £10 discount.

None the less, I got mine for £55 just under a year ago and very happy with them.

The price from distribution has gone up due to changes in the dollar rate caused by Brexit. The new pricing will filter its way through as people run through their old stock bought at a cheaper price. Our retail price before this stock was ordered was £79.99 and then the retail price was raised equivalent to the £5 increase in the distribution price then. Hope that clears it up for you :)

Back
Top Bottom