** RAIJINTEK ASTERION PLUS & CLASSIC - RAIJINTEK GO E-ATX **

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Introducing the new Raijintek Asterion Plus & Classic models. Both are E-ATX capable full aluminium midi towers, either sporting a pair of 5mm thick tempered glass side panels (Classic) or a pair of hinged acrylic side windows with handle (Plus) for your viewing pleasure. The left side panels are clear, and the right have a tint to hide any bad efforts at cable management They both sport 3 x 12cm O-Type White LED fans as standard, 4 x USB3.0 ports and pretty comprehensive hardware support, such as 340mm VGA cards, 180mm CPU coolers, up to 360mm radiators in the front & top and standard ATX PSU's. Added to this, the Plus model has a space for a slim DVD drive for those who can't live without their optical media.

Available in either Black or Silver, these cases represent a positive step forward for Raijintek, who have released some really nice cases in the past, and the Asterion is no different, in fact, i'd say it's their best effort yet. Stock will be arriving in around 2/3 weeks. Preorder today!

Raijintek Asterion Classic Aluminium Midi Tower Case - Black Window @ £152.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raij...m-Midi-Tower-Case-Black-Window-CA-035-RT.html

The Raijintek Asterion Classic offers a premium aluminium finish with full tempered glass side windows & comprehensive hardware support for a stunning combination.

Only £152.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Asterion Classic Aluminium Midi Tower Case - Silver Window @ £152.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raij...-Midi-Tower-Case-Silver-Window-CA-036-RT.html

The Raijintek Asterion Classic offers a premium aluminium finish with full tempered glass side windows & comprehensive hardware support for a stunning combination.

Only £152.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Asterion Plus Aluminium Midi Tower Case - Black Window @ £159.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raij...m-Midi-Tower-Case-Black-Window-CA-037-RT.html

The Raijintek Asterion Plus offers a premium aluminium finish with hinged acrylic full side windows & comprehensive hardware support for a stunning combination.

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Asterion Plus Aluminium Midi Tower Case - Silver Window @ £159.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raij...-Midi-Tower-Case-Silver-Window-CA-038-RT.html

The Raijintek Asterion Plus offers a premium aluminium finish with hinged acrylic full side windows & comprehensive hardware support for a stunning combination.

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Shame the Plus doesn't have a glass window. Also, the Classic has front rad mounting yet no intake other than those little vents underneath?? This won't work very well.

OcUK Staff
There are side intake vents pulling in airflow, hard to tell from the photos but they are there and I'm told it provides sufficient airflow. Plus they are aluminium construction for better passive heat dissapation. We have several of these going out for reviews FYI, along with more new models announced tomorrow :)

Associate
There are side intake vents pulling in airflow, hard to tell from the photos but they are there and I'm told it provides sufficient airflow. Plus they are aluminium construction for better passive heat dissapation. We have several of these going out for reviews FYI, along with more new models announced tomorrow :)

I note the vents on the plus edition but on the classic it looks like the glass panel is in the way?? ah well looking forward to those reviews.

Soldato

Unless they're the wrong pictures, there are clearly no side vents on the Classic, only the Plus. You can see some behind the glass, but they are BEHIND the glass lol! I may be wrong, but last time I checked solid glass has no air flow. Only functioning intake is that small section underneath, but that's nothing. Reviews will be interesting, but I'm not sure how this is going to be anything but air starved up front.

Soldato
I see their point tho, the front fans seem to be pulling air from a solid aluminium panel.

And the only intake points seem to be in the base.

Back
Top Bottom