** Antec Cube Cases - Pre-Order Now For Xmas **

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi

The new Antec cube cases are available on pre-order now. With two flavours to suit your personal style.

First we have the EKWB Edition - which is officially endorsed and supports the EK 240mm Predator AIO watercooling solutions. this should land at OcUK mid November.

Antec EKWB Cube Mini ITX Gaming Case @ £229.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Antec-EKWB-Cube-Mini-ITX-Gaming-Case-CA-24D-AN.html

Cube Case, Mini Itx, upto 190mm Coolers, 350mm Graphics card support

- RGB Lighting to match your mood or theme
- Tinted Windowed panels on both sides and top
- Supports 240mm and 140mm radiators
- Up to 4 HDDs supported
- Full ATX PSU Support
- 6 Fan Hub
- 350mm GPU Support

Only £229.99 inc VAT.

PRE-ORDER NOW

Secondly we have the "Special Edition" which is due to land in December.

Antec Cube - Designed By Razer - Black @ £249.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Antec-Cube-Designed-By-Razer-Black-CA-24C-AN.html

Cube Case Design by Razer, Mini Itx, upto 190mm Coolers, 350mm Graphics card support

- Green Lighting and green light up logo on front
- Tinted Windowed panels on both sides and top
- Supports 240mm and 140mm radiators
- Up to 4 HDDs supported
- Full ATX PSU Support
- 6 Fan Hub
- 350mm GPU Support

Only £249.95 inc VAT.

PRE-ORDER NOW

Soldato
Agreed, this is absurd. If I were looking to spend this much on an ITX case I'd be looking at a tempered glass Lian Li, and NOT an acrylic Antec. Oh wait, it has RGB, I MUST BUY NOW!! :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
I have to agree with the other's. That's just a basic case with the added bling of RGB lighting and doesn't seem to be worth half of that. Doesn't seem to have fan filters and no rubber grommets covering the cable holes either. Manufacturers need to take a look at the Phanteks cases and see how they give so much more for a lot less money.

Associate
The case is 3mm aluminium. Good luck making a £60 chassis using 3mm alumnium.

Might want to get some better product photos taken because it looks far from "premium" as the price tag would suggest. The horrible plastic grille at the front isn't helping either.

I thought the Corsair 380T cases were silly-priced, but they somehow managed to look better even with "lesser" materials.

Associate
Aaaand the 2016 prize for most expensive itx case goes tooo:

Antec!

Seriously though, it's a nice case and all, just won't be getting one :p
Now if there was a steel version for much less then we're talking!

Soldato
Might want to get some better product photos taken because it looks far from "premium" as the price tag would suggest. The horrible plastic grille at the front isn't helping either.

I thought the Corsair 380T cases were silly-priced, but they somehow managed to look better even with "lesser" materials.

This. I would NEVER have guessed this was aluminium based on the photos. It may be a more premium product in the hands, but that plastic grill certainly does not help... ruins it IMO. Plus having experienced tempered glass now, no way is any acrylic window case worth this much. Is there a dust filter up front? I'm baffled why you want a window behind the motherboard tray... people want to see their cables now do they?

Permabanned
Images do look pretty damned bad.. need to get those sorted.

Also, why is this case slanted? Surely the point of an ITX case is to take up as little room as possible... having it as a bloody rhombus takes up unnecessary room. Poor design and way to expensive, 3mm aluminum or not.

Soldato
My sister's youngest boy (age 15) says he gets overheating with his PC & wants a new case. He's a Razer fan so this may well be a future purchase depending on reviews & if the price is right. ;)

I said this in another thread previewing the Antec Razer case a couple of months ago. Under £100 & I would've pulled the trigger had said youngest boy said yes. £250 - I'll have to say no, sorry......

Back
Top Bottom