The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
First of four. Very nice too...

11998907_1013465222037825_3002930142873780428_n_zpsnesauxof.jpg

Soldato
Just home from work and forgot to turn the timer on the heating - so no beer until the heating comes on.

Having a wee dram of Bushmills black bush whiskey, the remains of a work Christmas present from last year :)

Edit: which reminds me, I need to get my 27 y/o bottle of that from my mothers house in NI - it was bottled on the day I was born. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH it makes a change, with the way my job is im usually hands tied when it comes to free time and free choice.
Be happy in the knowledge that in a week or two the roles will be reversed :(

Enjoy it while it lasts then! What profession are you in that restricts free time so much? If you don't me asking of course.

Soldato
i work for rentokil-hygiene on a special NHS contract, it's run across 3 main hospitals in our area with only 3 men covering 24/7.
To be fair it is no where near as buisy as when the contract first started but im on call for seven days every three weeks. and always make my self available to help as it comes round to help when you are on call yourself. We are windin down the the intensity though so respite is in sight. remember when i first started, 65 hour weeks were the norm!

Back
Top Bottom