** XSPC RAYSTORM PRO - THE ULTIMATE BLOCK FROM XSPC **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

I totally forgot to launch this product, it has been on order and on our backend for a while now.

Here it is, the fantastic new XSPC Raystorm Pro

A block made with a new mounting system designed to produce even pressure across the CPU as well as giving a precise mount each time.

The Raystorm Pro will be a huge contender in the market this year.

XSPC RayStorm Pro WaterBlock (Intel) Black @ £64.99 inc VAT

WC353XS_118347_285x255.jpg

The RayStorm Pro is the highest performance and best quality waterblock XSPC have ever made. The waterblock top and new high performance base are CNC machined from pure copper, while the bracket is made from cnc'd aluminium with an acrylic insert for LED lighting. This give the block a solid and premium quality, appearance and feel.

As well as the performance and quality advances, we have introduced a new mounting system that’s easier to use and applies the correct pressure, every time.

Solid aluminium bracket with acrylic inserts
New, high performance copper base
CNC cut, pure copper top
2 x 3mm LED holes
G1/4? threads
Compatible with most compression fittings
Supports Intel sockets 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
Supplied with mounting hardware, 1150/1151/1155/1156, and 1366 backplates, twin blue LED, allen key, and K3 thermal paste.

White, red, green, yellow, orange and white LEDs sold seperately.

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Despite all the feed back they decided to keep the "in" on the outer cover?

Other than that, cracking block.

Link doesn't work ?

Oh it seem entire website is down at the mo, I'll again in a bit.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
its working and in stock now.

put a bit of nail varnish remover on a cotton bud, wipe gently at the 'in' and it should come off.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
i would love this if it didnt have any text on the block itself

the way my loop is setup i would need to have the block upside down

Associate
Anybody know when the white version is going to be in stock with OCUK??? I've got a whole shopping basket of stuff but it's the only thing putting me off clicking the "order" button! I'm fixated on it now!

Associate
Here's the white one:

LvCbVT7l.jpg

P3V6iutl.jpg

mCWbLmGl.jpg

It's a white powdercoat over the standard black aluminum mounting bracket.

1OgXzncl.jpg

As with the black bracket, the two plexi pieces are removable as well but not easily. Here's a comparison between the first batch black bracket (with the Inlet port written out vs having an arrow) and the newer white bracket:

wiYe52Ml.jpg

Associate
I use original raystorm's and they perform very well and look nice too. This one looks absolutely stunning, however I do not see big difference in construction. Probably will buy one just because it looks cool and am curious how it performs.

Associate
Looks great, but I hope they can come up with an easier mounting mechanism. The EK blocks for example are simple to remove and replace in comparison.

The mounting on this one (and new Raystorm blocks also) is pretty good/easy now, not much between it and the EK precise mounting. Unless you mean the older mounting?

Back
Top Bottom