*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2015/2016 Fantasy Football League*****

Caporegime
I had Scott Dann on the pitch and was hoping he didn't play so is get a bencher in for 8 points. So he went and scored and got 8 points anyway. I like Scott Dann. :)

Soldato
hmm decisions, decisions do I bring Kane in or Ramsey? The latter should be playing in his favoured position and the former could easily grab a goal against Newcastle.

Caporegime
Ighalo as captain and Butland got 11 points too! 39 points and a few to play tomorrow or Monday.

And Vardy + Mahrez on form. Need to be a bit more consistent though! Swapped Barkley for Deulofeu for next week as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't decide who to have midfield this week :( I'm definately keeping Ozil and Mahrez on but can't decide which two of the others I should use:

Barkley
Coutinho
De Bruyne

hmmmm

Man of Honour
Yeah I captained him too :(

Why everyone is using their boosts before any double game weeks is beyond me though!

All Out Attack I think should be used any time when your 5th choice midfielder has a better chance of points compared to your 3rd choice defender. Arguably it would be wasted in a DGW compared to other chips.

Also although I'm saving the other chips for DGW I think actually setting up the ultimate 15 man DGW may end up quite challenging as you'd have to wildcard in a previous week most likely and then the way fixtures pan out typically in order for 5 teams to all have DGWs the same week chance are there will be a blank GW for at least a couple of the teams in the preceding week. Yes the odd player may luck out and be able to set things up without a WC if there ends up being enough notice on fixtures and keeping 2 FT in the bank, but in my experience I think it fairly unlikely. The real kicker will be the fact that if you want to use Bench Boost then you can't play WC in that week so you could suffer in the prior weeks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom