COD: Black Ops III

Associate
The problem I find with domination is that the whole team decides to cap the closest flag at the start leaving the opposite team to have a couple cap theirs and the rest go to be. Im usually in a fire fight straight away at B whilst my team all cap C/A. Frustrating.
And dont get me started on the guys who play domination like team death match just because they know where the other team will spawn.

Add me on Steam - Spyrit/Carta - always game for zombies/MP

Associate
For the price you can get it (around £20) Joel I'd say its worth the money for a casual multiplayer shooter when you can't be bothered with a long serious game of CS.
I've already put about 16hrs into in (which is a lot when I normally can't drag myself away from CSGO) and still enjoy it, it helps that I love zombies aswell.

Edit - Added you 2 Carta and Ginge

Associate
I have liked the black ops series every since the first one. So thumbs up from me as i can play for short amounts of time and not spend ages on it also.

Banksy is the man at this so watch out haa

Soldato
The delay in rendering your killer happened to me 5 times over the weekend. Got killed by someone who was infront of me, but I didn't see them. Then on the KillCam you can clearly see them :(

Anyway to fix this or is in the game? Apart from that I'm loving it :)

Soldato
i vow everytime a new one comes out that im not going to buy it and it normally fails. this one i have held off so far. think i may pick it up at some point soon though.

Back
Top Bottom