What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Star Citizen alpha.. it's the little public universe, I can't get enough of mucking about in it.

Buggy of course but hilarious fun especially when there's a nice group of folk on all having a laugh.

Associate
mainly carmageddon (the newest one) with some Project cars and Assetto Corsa mixed in.

Also just tried Raceroom Racing Experience for the first time; the free base game barely has any content but really liking the way it drives and sounds, just a shame that hardly anyone seems to play it otherwise id buy some of the DLC

Soldato
Started "Life is Strange" and it's erm... Strange.

Is this supposed to be a kids' game or something because I'm not sure I'm getting it right now?

Caporegime
Meh!!! I have had the whole weekend off work and spent the whole time updating my website but happy for now with it, so going to get back into Assassin's Creed Syndicate for a couple of hours before bed time :D

Soldato
Debating playing through this with directors commentry. It was amazing.

OK I've given this (Life is Strange) it a chance and actually, it's pretty good! Just about to start Chapter 3!

I enjoyed the Walking Dead Telltale games so this is actually working out ok, especially with the unusual twist! :D

Started playng Undertale as well which is alright.

Back
Top Bottom