**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Associate
I'm not sure why some of you are saying the game is dying ! I completely disagree with you.

So much crap I have seen people writing about this game.

I was late getting in to this game but I have played it the past week and its Fantastic !

It's the only game on the internet that really puts you in the battle of Starwars and makes you feel apart of it . Walker assault is brilliant , A very important part of gaming for me is the Graphics & game play 2nd. That's just how I like it , The graphics and special explosions and effects are right up there in this game.

There might be some balance issues but you get this in EVERY SINGLE FPS GAME ON THE INTERNET.

I will continue to play this game for the next few years np at all , If your a starwars Fan then your stick with this and enjoy what it offers .

For me you can't beat seeing 20 Storm troopers charging in to battle with laser guns screaming across your screen , you just can't beat that. I love this game.

Caporegime
EA's financials were better than expected because SW: Battlefront exceeded sales expectations.

From a financial point of view it makes sense for Dice and EA, and some of that money will be ploughed in to Battlefield 5.

Soldato

I think most of the crap is partly frustration due to what SW:Battlefront could have been.

Hopefully EA see sense and release what is basically a Star Wars skinned version of Battlefield.

I expect that would sell even more copies than Battlefront.

I was late getting in to this game but I have played it the past week and its Fantastic !

You're lucky to have started playing it recently after the nerfs & balance tweaks of the past few patches, as it 's more enjoyable now than it was at launch.

It was fun for a while at launch, but the frustration due to the stupid balancing of weapons & star cards caused much blood-boiling across the internet.

And lets not forget the hackers.

Soldato
I'm not sure why some of you are saying the game is dying ! I completely disagree with you.

It's the only game on the internet that really puts you in the battle of Starwars and makes you feel apart of it . Walker assault is brilliant , A very important part of gaming for me is the Graphics & game play 2nd. That's just how I like it , The graphics and special explosions and effects are right up there in this game.

There might be some balance issues but you get this in EVERY SINGLE FPS GAME ON THE INTERNET.

I will continue to play this game for the next few years np at all , If your a starwars Fan then your stick with this and enjoy what it offers .

For me you can't beat seeing 20 Storm troopers charging in to battle with laser guns screaming across your screen , you just can't beat that. I love this game.

Give it another week or so and it wears a bit thin. It needs more maps.

Soldato
Give it another week or so and it wears a bit thin. It needs more maps.

Yeah jasonsony735 a lot of us thought it was amazing in week 1 me included but give it time and you start to see it gets a bit boring. I've got to level 28 and I`m now looking for something else, I've got Just Cause 3 waiting in the wings and a couple others. I also think paying £40 for the DLC is ridiculous.

I dont play any of the others apart from WA and even then I get annoyed when I run into the cheats. Dont get me wrong when its good its good, although my Manager at work plays it and we were discussing it the other day and we both agree you play better when you've had a few!

It badly needs more maps. Still strange since the patch must have played about 30-40 games and still not got on Hoth or Endor. Is it just me or is the map rotation/choice faulty ?

Yes its just me. :D

Associate
People saying the games dead are the ones who don't play it. For the rest of us its better than ever since the patch. Lots of very even matches now and don't see many hackers now.

Definitely worth a punt for the price now.

Last edited:
Caporegime
People saying the games dead are the ones who don't play it. For the rest of us its better than ever since the patch. Lots of very even matches now and don't see many hackers now.

Definitely worth a punt for the price now.

Indeed. I almost always get onto a full server instantly. Seems to be plenty of people playing :confused:

Associate
Why add film grain...does anyone actually like that effect?
I was enjoying this game until I got side tracked by other games, if I go back now I'll be crap again :(

Soldato
I was enjoying this game until I got side tracked by other games, if I go back now I'll be crap again :(

Me too I`m hooked on Fifa 16 at the moment. Read bout this on another website. I like the quote which was aimed at the film grain

And you can now make your game look more like the film.

I can do that now if I put a pair of tights over my head.

Man of Honour

Only game I liked it in was Mass Effect as somehow it fitted the game's vibe, everything else I hate it.

Soldato
Just wanted to have a quick 20 minute game before going out for the day.

15 minutes of searching and NO games with more than 4 players!!

Way past time to look for a new game :(

Man of Honour
Just wanted to have a quick 20 minute game before going out for the day.

15 minutes of searching and NO games with more than 4 players!!

Way past time to look for a new game :(

I bet they are already removing features, adding a couple of reworks of current maps and about to release it as Battlefront 2!!!

Man of Honour
I'm really sad for the potential this game could have been :( I don't know why EA are still bothering - every one I know IRL even the console players have dropped it now.

Back
Top Bottom