***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
We were chatting for most of the heist and freeroam. Gamble is friends with her as well so he could hear.

Done many heists and missions and she is very good. Watch out if you ever do a tank battle with her, she makes me look like a noob most of the time on those :D

May be on later but I want to get 100% on tomb raider if I can tonight first.

Yeah she is very good, and very easily annoyed if people die or mess up lol!!

Soldato
If you're all on I will try to get on, drop me a rockstar message and I will jump on. The mrs is tired so she's sleeping at the mo, if she moves from the sofa to the bed I will probably not be able to be on TS cause the PC is in the bedroom.

Will plug my PC in now regardless.

Associate
Starting to have fun with this!
Completed a few of the heist missions and got $250k in the bank.

Any advise on a house / apartment? One with 6 car spaces fine for now?

Also, do you guys play on the same server? How do you join it? I think i got paired up and met one of you at a garage when i was trying to sell a car and you helped me out! Thx

And lastly what does the green, blue and red colours mean when i look at missions on my phone?

Soldato
Starting to have fun with this!
Completed a few of the heist missions and got $250k in the bank.

Any advise on a house / apartment? One with 6 car spaces fine for now?

Also, do you guys play on the same server? How do you join it? I think i got paired up and met one of you at a garage when i was trying to sell a car and you helped me out! Thx

And lastly what does the green, blue and red colours mean when i look at missions on my phone?

I would advise a 10 car garage apartment, as they come with a heist room so you can host heists.

A few of us have started going into invite only session and inviting people we see online but there is no sure fire way to launch straight into online and be met with crew as well as randoms in a public lobby unless you manually join someone else session.

The colours, I believe just indicate the person sending the mission.

For example, yellow is Lamar, red Is martin and so on.

Double money till the 11th on VIP stuff, easy to make quite a bit.

Awesome!

Soldato
Nice one gents - Criminal Mastermind finally completed, along with Loyalty and the All in Order :D

Thanks again Blud, Guru, and Nuclear. Need to decide what to spend my fortune on.
pjemG1w.jpg

Soldato
Ta, they dont warn ya when ya sign up to do that challenge that the hardest part is just getting 4 people who can all log on at the same time for 2 nights.....thats way harder than anything in the challenge. :)

gj everyone

Soldato
Never enough money - we'll have to do some VIP business and take advantage of the double money, we can get James on board too so he'll have more than a fiver to spend :p

Have R* mentioned anything about the valentines day stuff as of yet?

Back
Top Bottom