Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Associate
Still can't get this to update, keeps saying Uplay is offline check my Internet :(
Tried running as administrator, got 100GB of free space on disk drive, I've disabled Kaspersky :confused:

Associate
One of them games last night was one of the best games I've had for a long while, ranked against a similar skilled team. We bought it back and went to overtime.

Fast, intense rounds all played well and wasn't a toxic chat in sight.

Mynight c4 kill at the end pretty much summed it up.

Associate
Didn't get a chance to play yesterday but will hopefully be on tonight for a few games, think I added a couple of you guys as well.
I'm in silver 3 and I'm about 2 wins off from being in gold :(
Has there been a nerf on Glaz's gun? On Saturday I shot someone in the back 3 times with his rifle and he didn't go down till someone shot him in the head from 2ft away :confused:

Associate
The game is pretty much broken at the moment with everyone doing the exploited cheats with - Making the red laser vanish on trip wires for doors and windows and the exploit that stops you going through door ways ! I was mega p*** the weekend, I won't be playing until they patch this and the new map is RUBBISH - and for some odd reason I only get 30FPS on it and every other map is above 60 ! something is not right.

Associate
Still can't get this to update, keeps saying Uplay is offline check my Internet :(
Tried running as administrator, got 100GB of free space on disk drive, I've disabled Kaspersky :confused:

I had this problem and after searching the internet i found out the solution

This is a problem is to do with where the game is installed ! I had the same problem , the game must be installed on C Drive ! Blame Uplay !

The only way I got around this was to have U-Play on the C Drive installed only and to install the game on the C Drive as well with it . hope this helps you out buddy , its not like steam where you can have the Dir where you like D or F drive ect . with Uplay it has to be on C for some odd reason. .

Last edited:
Associate
Is anyone having trouble with the 'Terro Hunter' Achievement? I've got over 2700 kills in Terrorist Hunt now (as shown on the Ubisoft website stat tracker thing) and the achievement still hasn't popped. Anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom