Hex gear R40 by noxxis [finished]

Associate
NkNdNf2.jpg

Case:
The case that I have chosen for this project is the black version of the hex gear r40 with a reversed layout, in this project the frame will remain silver. I have bought new plexiglas to the front and back which is purple.
To this project I have also ordered a custom made akrylic windowpanel with ”Noxxis” engraved on it which is the name of the project.
The case will also be equipped with UV-leds that will make the custom sleeving from Icemodz ”pop” since the color I’ve chosen on the sleeving is green and reacting to UV light.

Cooling:
For this project I have decided to go with custom waterloop from EK waterblocks. All the tubes will be in PETG hardline, they will be bent using a heatgun. The reason for this is because I want it clean, without unnecessary 90 degree fittings.
Both CPU and GPU will have blocks and the system will have two radiators, one 360 mm and one 240 mm with thickness 45 mm.
The color of the water in the loop will be pastel purple to match the color of the plexiglas on the case.

Spec:
*Hex gear R40 black with purple accent pack and reversed layout
*EVGA x99 Micro 2
*Intel i7 5820k
*32gb Hyper beast RAM
*Asus GTX 970 strix
*EVGA G2 750W
*Samsung EVO850 500GB
*Samsung EVO850 500GB
Watercooling parts:
Alphacool NeXxoS xt45 240mm
Alphacool NeXxoS xt45 360mm
Ek-xres 140 revo d5 pwm
16mm PETG piping
EK green 16mm HDC fittings
Ek supremacy evo nickel
FC970 gtx strix
Ek-ekoolant EVO Lime green (UV-reactive)

TByuVy7.jpg

N2WLXTT.jpg

p8iQddV.jpg

7lXk7AW.jpg

5aEFsfG.jpg

UK15Kgo.jpg

SB9u933.jpg

Associate
I swear I every time I open this forum I see such of beautiful build that makes me want to splash some money on new hardware but I just cant! I recently just purchased new parts ;/ BTW nice and clean build

Associate
OP
That looks fantastic!
thnx :D

Its a very beautiful setup. well done.
Thnak u very much ^^ scratch build coming up if i get sponsors for it :D

Looks absolutely spot on!
thnx! :D

I swear I every time I open this forum I see such of beautiful build that makes me want to splash some money on new hardware but I just cant! I recently just purchased new parts ;/ BTW nice and clean build
i understand u, i saved up for this build a long time, its my last build bfore i go to university.. if i dont get sponsored for the next build :)

I love it, well done!
thnak you :D

Back
Top Bottom