NZXT H440. My first custom watercooling.

Soldato
OP
Mini update: changed the coolers over to founders edition ones as the blower types work much better for SLI. Was getting some serious temps and noise out of the old ones.

IMG_1203a_zpsxyejlw8z.jpg

Soldato
Looks nice mate, well done.

Coldzero should be able to do you a SLI bridge cover.

Alternatively try and get a PASCAL SLI HB Bridge.

Not sure i can post the links but you should find them.

Associate
Can anyone recommend me an SLI bridge that would fit this colour scheme and that gap? :)

Have a look on the Nvidia Europe site, they stock HB bridges that will fit the gap between your cards. You can always paint the HB bridge to match the build, I intend to do so when mine arrives. Alternatively get a second flexi bridge and run them side by side to get the same effect as the HB bridge, just won't look as good.

Soldato
OP
So I finally got round to modding the case to mount my res how I wanted it. Quite a fuss for someone as inept at DiY but eventually I got the result I wanted.

To do list:
Raise res mount slightly.
Flush system and replace pipes. Cutting them to better lengths (they are still from the old set up and far too long now.
Get SLI bridge.
Put HDDS into my new plex server

Just a quick iPhone snap:

14191652_10154492377967760_146149072_o_zpsrzwds86g.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a 3 way EVGA bridge you can have for free (I will have to mod it slightly though as it's orange inside atm...) but you will need to move your bottom GPU down one slot. Can you do that?

I have removed the middle card connector so it's 2 way now.

Soldato
OK just did this very quickly as I'm really busy ATM. Here is the bridge.

It's been modified so the centre fingers are gone. I wanted to put a card in the middle and they were in the way, so I cut them off properly and safely and stuck some Dinoc over it.

The mod also was to make the acrylic clear thing orange.

So if left as it was it would light up orange. If you are handy with a dremel it would take you minutes to cut a new one. What I have done is put on some white sparkle wrap so it now looks like this.

So yeah man, as I said, yours if you want it :)

Soldato
OP
Small update and posting this basket here to order after xmas. I asked the whole family for OCUK vouchers and have had to talk quite a few through the process of ordering... So I know a few are coming! :)

I also sold a 1080. So that happened.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £153.74
(includes shipping: £0.00)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cheers mate, going to get my backdrops out and do some proper photos soon enough, Needs a good blow out tho and I have run out of air. Also need to take the mechanical drives out because they arent mounted properly and would be better suited in my server.

Back
Top Bottom