Project MSI Osiris

Associate
This over the next couple of months is going to be my first ever watercooled gaming rig .

components

MSI Godlike X99A
Intel 5960x
2 x EVGA 980ti SC
Avexir Blitz Original Red 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C15 3000MHz Quad Channel Memory Kit - Red Light
1TB Samsung 850 EVO
2TB SSHD
2TB Green
4TB Green
EVGA Supernova 1600w Platinum
Corsair 900D Case
Cablemods Red/Black custom cables
lots of Cold Zero goodies, shelving back plates ,mobo plates, and custom MSI printed top and side Grills & Custom SSD MSI plates (and gloss back perspex)
2 x Large MSI badges custom
MSI Gaming Dragon SLI bridge Long with illumination .

Watercooling

EK DDC 3.2 dual pump
EK Water Blocks EK-Dual DDC X-RES Link CSQ - Add-On
Ek Titan x water blocks x 2
EK FC Terminal DUAL Parallel
EK RES X3 250 Reservoir
Bitspower Godlike Full Water cover block
EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream PE 480 (Quad)
EK Waterblocks EK-Coolstream PE 120 (single)
Phobya G-Changer 480 V.2 - Full Copper
EK black 12mm compression fittings x 20
EK Water Blocks EK-AF Pass-Through G1/4 - Black x 4
EK Water Blocks EK-FC Titan X Backplate - Black x 2
3 meters 12mm EK Hardline Tubing 6x 50cm
Aqua Computer Aquaero 6 XT - with Black faceplate
Aqua Computer Farbwerk - bluetooth and holding plate -Black
Aqua Computer 2 x1m RGB LED's with 4x leads .
EK Y-Split 2-Fan PWM 10cm x1
Monsoon Hardline Pro Bender Kit 3/8 x 1/2 (13mm) - Value Bundle
Thermaltake RIING 12 Red LED FANS x 8
30cm AKASA AK-CBFA01-30 4 Pin to 4 Pin PWM fan extension cable
EK Y-splitter 2-fan PWM 10 xm
60cm Phobya Y-Cable 3Pin Molex to 4x 3Pin Molex - black x 2

FOR DRAIN
Aqua Computer Ball Valve Female Thread G 1/4 without Fittings
Alpha Cool Connect T-piece Black x1

EK Water Blocks EK-ACF Fitting 10-13mm - Black x1
EK Water Blocks EK-CSQ Adapter 45° G14 Black Nickel x 5
XSPC G14" Male to Female Rotary Fitting (Chrome) x 2
XSPC G14" 10mm Male to Male Fitting (Chrome) x3
Mayhems Ultra Clear Watercooling Tubing (38 - 12) 10-13mm

EK Blood Red ready mixed 1ltr

Extra 100ml EK Blood Red concentrate .

going to be exciting over the next month.

Not sure on names yet of the actual build .

Still watiting on a lot of stuff to turn up , im now down to 16GB of ram due to selling 16GB to a friend to fund for other stuff as funding was running low , i have a bit left just in case of needing more fittings as i wont know what bends i will be doing as i would like to have most bends in the actual tubings .

I have now got my eye on this ram .

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-122-AR&groupid=701&catid=8&subcat=2556 X2 as i would like all dim slots occupied and would lookamazing with 8x4GB 2x16gb kits , but im not sure if this board will take the 3600MHZ ram

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for the comments guys , im just waiting on some bits from OC thats out of stock for the next 5-7 days . not sure if im painting the case yet , i would like it red and black but cant thinks of a good combo that will not drown out the RED Riing 12 fans (8 of them) . my repleacments 480 Ek rad is on its way from OC .

things on order from OC and just a few things out of stock . not going to rush this bad boy .
I have also got on order a spare side windowed panel for experimenting on (got it for £20 delivered as a one off) and i also ordered a spare bay cover from corsair as i will be cutting it to put the end pieces back in place when the fan controller takes up the bay , as i thought it would look a bit naff with it completely off at the sides , as the side bits wont have that brushed look .

this build will progress over the next few weeks due to my partner working on odd days , as i look after our 11 month old son and when 5 year old daughter is not at school (which she is for next 2 weeks lol)

so bare with me and i will take some picks of the stuff i have now ready in next couple of days .

Last edited:
Associate
Love all the parts chosen for this build,any chance your considering that new mono block from Bitspower for the Godlike motherboard? looks awesome imo!

Associate
I would love to get my hands on that monoblock but I can't find it anywhere ..love the dragon on the block .

Hey i was told to buy from Bitspower directly is possible,i haven't tried in the past but this mono block is so sexy i actually send them a email just recently to see if i can buy from them.The block is fairly new... like a week or something.

I will keep you updated.I think that block will look great with the rest of your awesome parts lol.

Regards.

Associate
OP
I have now emailed bitspower as you can by the looks of it order from them but first you have to email them with what you want to order . what kind of price am i willing to pay for this ? mmmmm cant see it being more than £175 with shipping included .

Associate
OP
Ram now updated couldn't pass up the nice price of 3000mhz Avexir Blitz Original Red 16GB and lifetime warranty , will get another 16GB in a few months to make 8 modules ..this rig is going to be sick . im now thinking thin red lines on the case as i dont want to much red .

Back
Top Bottom