Gigabyte Motherboard Registration

Associate
hello all ,

I've just got this motherboard (GA-Z170X-Gaming 7) from ocuk of course;)
and on the store page it says ,,,, 4 Year Manufacturer Warranty **registration is required**

Now as far as i can see on the gigabyte's website i can't find anywhere that i can register my motherboard:confused:, eg product registration for motherboards:confused: , maybe i'm overlooking something it has been a long day :D

If someone would please point me in the right direction i would be very grateful indeed :) many thanks ;);)

Soldato
All I could find was this...

http://uk.gigabyte.com/support-downloads/customer-service.aspx?m=n&

Select motherboard and it shows an email address. It doesn't say anything about registering but maybe they can answer your question. Also, it might be worth dropping a note in the Customer Service forum here on OcUK.

So long as you have proof of purchase, I don't see how they can refuse you at any point down the line.

Associate
OP
Thanks chaps for the links , it was stulid link that i think seems to be the right one but who knows, anyway i've filled in the forum and had a email back saying ( We really appreciate you choosing a GIGABYTE motherboard for your PC and we promise you won’t regret it.
Thank you for registering your new GIGABYTE motherboard. We will now check the data you have submitted and send you another e-mail as confirmation of your registration as soon as possible within the next 2 weeks.
Please don't forget to tell your friends, family and colleagues about this special offer and recommend GIGABYTE)

So thanks again all for your help , i would still be looking if it wasn't for your help :) :) :)

Soldato
I thought that G1 link is just to register for the gamerpack, whatever that is.

I think a lot of the descriptions (register for warranty etc) are just copy/pasted and are for NA customers. As the NA Gigabyte site has a register page, that is to register any product (not just certain stuff) and lets you check stuff like warranty status, via serial, as apparently it's by manafactur date in NA and not purchase, which seems a little weird.

Associate
OP
I did send a email to Gigabyte support the other day, and today i've got a reply .....

Dear Jason

You can find all details about 4 Year Warranty in the below link:
http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php?topic=16232.msg96448#msg96448

Thank you

Best Regards
Andrew Borkowski / GIGABYTE UK

PS ,,
So it looks likes stulid did send us to the right place ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)
and theres additional info can be found about warranties from the link too .....

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well today i've received my warranty via email , i get a extended to 5yrs and direct RMA service plus 50 quid of next gen bonus , so i think this is money off my next upgrade ,eg motherboard ,which is a nice amount, so it was well worth the hassle of tracking down and registering .

Back
Top Bottom