** VERTAGEAR PL-6000 GAMING CHAIRS - BIGGER IS BETTER **

Soldato
Haven't tried the PL-6000 yet but purely from a spec viewpoint the PL-6000 wins hands down. I'll be building up and using one the day the stock arrives so happy to share first impressions.

Ok mate thanks for the quick reply... I know it says end of the month but do you know if it likely to be last day or the month or week before?

Soldato
gIHb.jpg

..approves.

Associate
Yes get one built and sit in it, then the DXracer king and tell us lanky streaks of **** what would be the best choice

Haven't sat in one of these obviously but I had a DXRacer King delivered Tuesday before these were announced. I'm 6'4" and not exactly athletic shall we say... and the king is perfect for me. Solidly built and comfortable as hell. I have had so many issues with my back after displacing a disk 8 years ago, finding a chair has been challenging, but this chair gives me no issues at all - even having sat on it for most of Wednesday :D

Soldato
Hmmm literally I was going to order the King series yesterday until I saw this chair... Gah I'm so conflicted!

I am VERY keen on these.....

Question: At 6'3" the only other PC chair that has a headrest that is....well....high enough to rest my head on, is the Ikea Markus.

Is the back of this chair higher than most chairs?

I'm no skinny Jim. At 103KG I am overweight on the BMI (not obese).
I am just wondering that with a 200kg limit these are just for people who are significantly overweight rather than tall?

Last edited:
Associate
I am VERY keen on these.....

Question: At 6'3" the only other PC chair that has a headrest that is....well....high enough to rest my head on, is the Ikea Markus.

Is the back of this chair higher than most chairs?

I'm no skinny Jim. At 103KG I am overweight on the BMI (not obese).
I am just wondering that with a 200kg limit these are just for people who are significantly overweight rather than tall?

Ikea Markus spec
Assembled size
Width: 62 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Min. height: 129 cm
Max. height: 140 cm
Seat width: 53 cm
Seat depth: 47 cm
Min. seat height: 46 cm
Max. seat height: 57 cm

SL6000

- Overall Height (inc Base): 1270 - 1372mm
- Backrest Height: 768mm
- Seat Height: 502 - 603mm
- Shoulder Backrest Width: 533mm
- Lumbar Backrest Width: 476mm
- Seat Width: 533mm /
- Seat Depth: 584mm /

Spec is pretty much identical. But guaranteed the SL6000 will be sturdier and last a lot longer and have more padding. Also the 10cm extra seat depth will vastly benefit a taller person whos height is in the legs rather than the torso

Back
Top Bottom