Assetto Corsa

Soldato
Thanks, I've signed up for this one :) Did some practice sessions with a friend last night to get to grips with the Indy circuit.

Not really sure who to give my SteamID to though.

Yeah, as AJ's explained, it's not required for this event. My bad...
It's usually required when running a series and/or when people want to use a specific livery.

Hope you have a good one and I'll see you later :)

Associate
Does anyone got a good starting point settings for a t300rs? I've googled some but they are all quite old from older patch and tried it seems alright but was hoping for improvements.

Soldato
Does anyone got a good starting point settings for a t300rs? I've googled some but they are all quite old from older patch and tried it seems alright but was hoping for improvements.
In the TM profiler, I set everything at 100%, with spring at zero and effects from game. Some say to have the gain at around 65-80% or so fwiw.

In AC, I set gain to 100% (again, others recommend 60-80), with min force 2%, filter 0% and Kerb/Road/Slip at 80/60/50.
Then it's just a case of adjusting in game ffb to suit if required.

I do use a 320mm rim and like a beefy feel, so you may want to turn certain things down if running stock.
Also check out the ffbclip app available on race dept.

Does anyone know how to get a "minorating" (www.minorating.com)? I've Googled it and just cannot work out how to get an A/B/C rating so that I can join servers that have a minorating requirement in place.

Hoping Uncle_Petey knows :)

I just got AJ to set up a server and we ran some laps to get the rating up.
We should have at least one or two with MR online now. Not sure of the rating required and can't check due to my internet playing up today...

ED: Turns out our Bathurst server is ABC.
If you just type ABCN in the server search box, you'll find a bunch of servers that you can join to run some laps and get your rating up.

Last edited:
Soldato
I just got AJ to set up a server and we ran some laps to get the rating up.
We should have at least one or two with MR online now. Not sure of the rating required and can't check due to my internet playing up today...

ED: Turns out our Bathurst server is ABC.
If you just type ABCN in the server search box, you'll find a bunch of servers that you can join to run some laps and get your rating up.

Yeah, Bathurst was the server I was trying to join which started this whole search :) Cheers mate, I will have a look for a server using "ABCN".

Associate
Hello,

I'm brand new to AC and have noticed an issue with the options menu on the post 'quick race' timing page.
Under where it says 'Select' there are only 3 tiny white dots which when clicked take you to the main menu, replay and restart the race respectively.
I've tried searching but I've not been able to narrow the results down to be of any use so was hoping someone knew of a quick fix for this.
If this is not a known problem with an easy fix don't worry about it I'll keep trawling the support sites, I always get there in the end. :)

I'm running it at 1440p with a GTX 980 Ti (361.75 drivers), 16GB DDR4 RAM and a 5930k clocked to 4.5GHz.

Cheers.

Associate
Do you mean this: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/end-of-race-missing-buttons.29899/
?
Alternatively, best bet is to post in AC support forums, usually you get a knowledgeable reply very quickly http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/gui-huds-apps-bugs-issues.18/
Damn, for some reason I completely neglected to include the word 'buttons' in my search.
Thank you very much for that Borsch, that looks exactly like what I'm seeing and I do indeed have post processing effects disabled.
Will enable it and see if it fixes the problem.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom