Microsoft Edge browser - has it borked your website?

Soldato
Just curious. I'm usually fairly diligent when it comes to coding and cross browser compatibility over the usual suspects platforms. But I've looked at a few of my websites in MS Edge and its managed to render them in some rather odd ways, breaking bits and pieces of the layout.

Anyone else had this?

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Our sites haven't had much trouble. Main thing was SVGs but using the updated SVG4Everybody sorted that out.

What aspects aren't playing ball?

Soldato
OP
Little things, like divs shifting slightly out of position. I can't actually check from here as I have no PC running W10 to look 'em up on. I was dual booting W10 with 8.1 on a spare SSD I had but its playing up and I think I need to reformat the damn thing and start from scratch. Can only find online resource for checking how things look in W10 and its that http://doesitworkonedge.com/ one which is a bit of a PITA to use.

Soldato
Sorry I linked to the Mac one. Easy enough to find the Windows version.

Edge renders things weird on a couple of my sites still haven't worked out why yet.

Soldato
OP
Have thrown another spare SSD with a W10 install on it into my main desktop PC purely for checking websites in Edge.

What I find very weird is the fact that Edge seems to have been borking many peoples websites but there's very little in the way of info and resolutions to it online?

Back
Top Bottom