[PIC_THREAD] Landscapes, Architecture, Seascapes

Soldato
Well it had to happen eventually I suppose. Forth rail bridge -

24485837702_a3cb49dede_h.jpg

Blown away by this D800e compared to my old D700/D600. In the full res there is enough detail to clearly see what the paintings are of, inside the house on the left. Creepy.

Last edited:
Associate
Blown away by this D800e compared to my old D700/D600. In the full res there is enough detail to clearly see what the paintings are of, inside the house on the left. Creepy.

Yeah, 36MP is insane. I don't care what anyone says, for most, this is more that anyone would want or need.

Nice shot.

Associate
I look forward to adding some of my photography with this thread. Just a ****** old Pentax K1000, but I love the timeless look of the photos. Seeing some great work in here already

Associate
Just got back from Hong Kong (via Manila), thankfully it coincided with some great visibility and weather (which resembled London in the late Spring, my favourite season after Autumn there) so I headed up to the Peak with my Ricoh GR:

2WZiykB.jpg

Annoyed that my flight schedule meant that I missed the fireworks, but it was nice being back there again. Will post a more complete set when I've finished developing the film I shot and editing.

Back
Top Bottom