** XFX AMD NANO ONLY £349.99 Inc. VAT!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have a very special deal that is a pre-order ONLY price, we expect stock to land next Monday on this great AMD Radeon R9 Nano from XFX which offers Fury levels of performance in a small size ITX format making it perfect for media centre computers who wish to game and want a great home cinema and video editing setup.

XFX Radeon R9 NANO 4096MB HBM PCI-Express Graphics Card (R9-NANO-4SF6) @ £349.99 inc VAT

GX233XF_136054_800x800.jpg

AMD’s most advanced and innovative GPU line to date, AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics delivers the highest GPU memory bandwidth ever for unparalleled 4K and VR gaming. Push your settings to the max with your ideal screen resolution and config (6K gameplay using AMD Eyefinity technology is no problem), and get ready to redefine reality with amped support for AMD LiquidVR. Exploit DirectX 12 and Vulkan APIs and AMD CrossFire and FreeSync technologies . Coveting quiet, small form factor, and legendary performance? It’s all here – and with incredible new levels of design flexibility and scale.

Just 6 inches in length, the R9 Nano graphics card is a revolutionary small form factor, armed with a serious performance punch creating an entirely new high-performance class of Mini-ITX-based PCs. No graphics card has ever packed so much performance into such a small form factor. Now PC DIYers can create innovative and powerful PC designs with radical leaps forward in size, shape, and performance.

eatures:
- Vulcan Support
- Mantle API
- DirectX 12
- Open GL 4.4
- Open CL 1.2
- AMD Virtual Super Resolution
- AMD Free-Sync Technology
- AMD XMDA Crossfire Technology
- AMD Liquid VR Support
- Frame Rate target control
- Dual BIOS
- HDMI 1.4a / 4k Video Support

Specification:-
- Stream Processors: 4096
- Core Speed: 1000MHz
- Memory Speed: 500Mhz (1000MHz Effective)
- Memory interface: 4096-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB HBM
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 500W or greater PSU required
- Power Connectors: 1x 8-pin required
- Display Outputs: 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
- Dimensions: 154*112*40mm
- Weight: 671g
- Warranty: 2yr

Was [£389.99] Inc. VAT

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK has being leading the way on NANO pricing for sometime now, constantly forcing the prices down lower, which is great news for you our customers. :)

AMD VGA Range - View Here!

Associate
Our these silent doing minimal tasks...like web browsing etc? Like my Asus Strix Card?

I know the strix fans totally stop when the card is not loaded. Not sure about other coolers. However in reviews of the nano its idle temp is 30c.

The only issue with the nano I can see is that it clocks down during high temps. But in the reviews at 75c it was still running at 820 - 890mhz core but the fan was only at 44%.

I do think for price vs performance this a is a great deal. Just not sure i have the funds to hit buy on it just yet... :(

Associate
This looks like great value.
I have been thinking about upgrading from my current GTX680 to a GTX970 or GTX980 (GTX980Ti is just too expensive for me). The reviews of this suggest it is better than a 980.
Does anyone have any first hand experience of this comparison?

Soldato
This looks like great value.
I have been thinking about upgrading from my current GTX680 to a GTX970 or GTX980 (GTX980Ti is just too expensive for me). The reviews of this suggest it is better than a 980.
Does anyone have any first hand experience of this comparison?

I have a Nano, and can compare it to a R9 290X @ 1100/1625 (from my 295X2). Is faster, however you have to either watercool it, create a custom fan profile (at 65C 90% Fan speed 70C 100% curve), or live with the throttling at Auto fan (quiet mode by default).

However as GPUs going is damn fast, because is a FuryX there.

Soldato
This is rather tempting. Just built a new rig but put a used gtx 760 in it to last me until the new gen cards are released later this year. Don't know if I'm going to be able to hold off now...

Associate
damnit, i have to keep telling myself its not much of an upgrade from a 970 and polaris/pascal will arrive this year, even if it is amazingly small and perfect for my SFF rig.....

Soldato
I was actually sceptical that it would be a good buy even at this price (if you don't WC) but the more I look at it the more I am convinced it is. Granted, I wouldn't buy it now anyway, not just because we have other cards coming out this year, but simply because of the abysmal cooling. It is decent for its intended use but from a performance perspective I'd pass on it.

Funny thing, got money to make a nice upgrade now but no longer care to, hah! :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Stock has landed, as mentioned in the OP the price was a PRE-ORDER ONLY special price, as such the price will go up tomorrow morning. Grab one quick! :)

Associate
I did order one of these, then after 2 hours changed my mind, called customer services and changed my order to the zotac 980ti omega :) I'm so weak :( Card is now sitting beside me, its huge!!

Back
Top Bottom