Deadpool (2016)

Soldato
Thought it was great and ok in places. - 7.5/10

I know nothing about the comics and haven't followed the build up to this whatsoever, so my ignorance in this instance is significant, but the bad guy really didn't feel much like a bad guy. He has damaged nerve endings and slightly fast reflexes, that was it. The whole thing was so meta, but hilarious inventive on the swearing and non-pc front. Thought it was brilliantly gratuitous as well and didn't look like it was ever going to take itself seriously - which was refreshing.

Man of Honour
Exactly what I wanted and was hoping for.
At no point took itself seriously. :D

And unicorns? Really? :eek:

9.5/10

Can't wait for the unrated bluray now. :D

Soldato
Saw it also and thought it was a great, not the best, not perfect but really good. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be but it was more serious and more dramatic which I liked. A great romance movie to take your girlfriend to see on Valentines day. Deadpool is my new favourite marvel character.

8/10

Soldato
I was literally in tears, actual tears of laughter when he's taking on Colossus and what results from it.

Great movie, did everything it should have done. Have read Deadpool on and off over the years and it's a very faithful adapation.

Love the 4th wall within a 4th wall joke as well.

Associate
Saw it last night, was brilliant. Laughed all the way through. Loved how it took the **** out of the studio etc for not affording bigger X-men at the mansion.

I was literally in tears, actual tears of laughter when he's taking on Colossus and what results from it.

I think that was my favourite bit too :D

Associate
I dunno...after the Green Lantern who can ever take Ryan Reynolds seriously in costume? People DO seem to be loving it though. Will check out the reviews

Caporegime
Very funny 8.5/10

Spoiler question !

That whole last fight sequence took place on a SHIELD helicarrier thing from the Avengers type story right or was i just imagining things? I know there's lots of copyright issue stuff, hence the puns in film etc etc.

Its deffo a breath of fresh air for "superhero" movies, they are all getting a bit samey...

Trailer for Next Capt, America film too.. looked ok... :D

Back
Top Bottom