LG Monitor Repair engineer

CJL

CJL

Associate
Hello,

I have an LG34UM95-P and it has damage to the panel, I have emailed LG and they have said they will not fix it and i need to look for a engineer myself.

Where could i get this monitor repaired, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

CJL

CJL

Associate
OP
My monitor received damage to a single point leaving this
rww3X

The image is not working on my browser if there is an issue it is here - http://imgur.com/a/rww3X

There is no damage to the outer panel such as dents / cracks and I don't know how this could have happened the panel must be very weak.

LG are not willing to repair it even at a cost as I am out of warranty.

Soldato
I had to send my monitor off to LG for repair last month and it took 25 days. They kept saying they were waiting on parts from Europe. Apparently they can send engineers out to repair TVs but not monitors... Was the worst service I have had in a while and put me off buying another LG monitor. Calling their CS team to have an update on progress was costly as I have to call from a mobile. I've only had the monitor 6 months and wish I bought the Samsung now or put a little more into the Predator. I won't make that mistake again :(

Associate
I had to send my monitor off to LG for repair last month and it took 25 days. They kept saying they were waiting on parts from Europe. Apparently they can send engineers out to repair TVs but not monitors... Was the worst service I have had in a while and put me off buying another LG monitor. Calling their CS team to have an update on progress was costly as I have to call from a mobile. I've only had the monitor 6 months and wish I bought the Samsung now or put a little more into the Predator. I won't make that mistake again :(

Just to echo Dave's bad experience, my 34UC88 has horrendous image retention and has been "repaired" by LG twice, both times the monitor has been sent back with the same fault still present. They are currently refusing to send a replacement monitor and I'm waiting on a call back from a supervisor. I too will not be purchasing another LG product:(

Back
Top Bottom