What does GD use as their ToDo/Productivity manager?

Soldato
We use OneNote at work for our knowledge base as its instant updating and essy to use. Shame it doesn't copy paste very well from previous documentation.

Used Trello too, need to get it back up n running for work stuff.

At home just use the missus for schedule and Google Keep for lists, notes.

Associate
I use the sticky notes function on my desktop. As soon as I boot my rig up, which is one of the first things I do on a normal day, it'll present me with a list of the stuff I need to do. When it's done, I take it off.

Soldato
OP
I use the sticky notes function on my desktop. As soon as I boot my rig up, which is one of the first things I do on a normal day, it'll present me with a list of the stuff I need to do. When it's done, I take it off.

Good point about Sticky Notes that Wunderlist/Todoist etc all fail at: They don't embed on your desktop.

How many of you are going to be arsed to open up an app every time you want to look at the list of stuff you don't want to do but have to? answer is probably none. There's an app called Rainlendar that is basically an embedded planner that's getting fairly on in the years now but has this nailed perfectly.

Dunno why they won't go for that option. :confused:

Associate
Sorry to bump this thread but I'm trying to figure out what to go for - particularly something which is also cross-platform? (i.e. can work on android, iOS, windows etc.) and potentially something which may have a one-time purchase / lifetime subscription model (it's not a must, but I'm trying to avoid having a thousand subscription-based apps).

What's everyone using?

Back
Top Bottom