***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
All arrived today and im setting it up now. I ahve no idea what I'm doing, :p What settings should i be running? Currently got the 0.25 coil in running it at 35w and temp of 215. anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

Its a Joytech cuboid and Uwell crown tank.

Assuming you're in SS316 mode..50-60w at 410F. Not sure how well those SS Crown coils run in SS316 mode. I normally choose the Ni200 0.15Ohm coils for temp mode on the Crown.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Anyone used the concentrates from these to mix their own?

If they're French I'm going to guess their concentrates are by SolubArome. Couple issues popped up with them previously that they contained oil - you do NOT want to be vaping anything with any form of oil in it, natural or otherwise.

If you want to get into DIY, look at Capella, FlavourArt and TFA (The Flavour Apprentice).

Permabanned
Report on Jackamoo juices Green Slush!

It's great! Superb even. It is very much there version of Blue Slush (sweet Blueberry and Rasberry with a cool mint hit) but with lime and a hint of lemon instead of the usual flavors. I still prefer the Blue but that's just my taste.

Soldato
Well, i think i've hit the limit of the sigelei.

Been experimenting with some monstrous coils and the batteries just arent keeping pace, they can handle life on a higher resistance coil but of late its been reading 50/60% charge when being unable to keep up.

Im thinking i need to go 3 batteries, releaux or suchlike, but i only have a 2 slot xtar for charging, so something with 4 or 6 slots would be nice, not so fussed on higher ampage if i can charge multiples at once. Any reccommendations for mod/charger/battery combo?

Anywhere reccommended for grabbing all of this in one fell swoop? Cba buying bits from 3 different suppliers

Permabanned
Picking the new Smok Alien kit up tonight from my local brick and mortar. Without a doubt the sexiest looking mod I've ever seen and looks really nice when paired with the kits baby TFV8. It seems a fairly standard affair features wise but the screen looks beautiful. Went for the gunmetal great version if anyones interested. Will post pics tonight :)

Associate
Associate
Get a pair of tweezers and pull the pin out gently, should be fine afterwards. The guy at work has this issue and this seems to have fixed it.

Yeah i did that this morning and it seems to be ok for now.

Just don't wanna end up modless so a backup device would be good...tried my IP D2 and VT40 yesterday and both aren't working.

Associate
Picking the new Smok Alien kit up tonight from my local brick and mortar. Without a doubt the sexiest looking mod I've ever seen and looks really nice when paired with the kits baby TFV8. It seems a fairly standard affair features wise but the screen looks beautiful. Went for the gunmetal great version if anyones interested. Will post pics tonight :)

Just got mine aswell so thought id post a pic.

2zom0si.jpg

Looks a lot nicer in person compared to when you see people showing it on youtube. And its a lot smaller then id thought it be. shorter then my first gen sx mini. Pics don't do it justice :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Seems a bit bulky that one - looking for something smaller.

How about the Sigelei 213? I got one the other day and I really like it. I've seen comments elsewhere about TC not working as it should but I've been using it on TC with SS coils and it's been fine. Works great in power mode. About the same size as a cuboid 150 but a fair bit lighter (222g vs 297g without atty). Looks ace and feels very comfy in the hand.

Back
Top Bottom