********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Associate
Have you checked that the console is outputting at the native resolution of your display?

I only had a quick chance to play it this morning before work so I need to check the PS3 settings when I get home and compare it to what my monitor is capable of.

Also I'll put one of my other games in and see what they look like, haven't played a game on my ps3 since I got the new monitor to replace my old TV.

Soldato
I've managed to evade police twice quite easily, both by complete luck.

Once was during a chase along an overpass. I accidentily jumped the car off the overpass and landed perfectly in a car park underneath it. The police couldn't see me so the wanted level disappeared.

The second was after a mission, I was trying to escape and lost my bearings and somehow drove into a lake. We all got out the car and swam to the other side. Again the police couldn't find us, so we escaped easily.

God knows what I'll do when I can't escape by luck, I'll be screwed :D
Yep the underpasses seems to work well. I hid from them there and could see them all around the roads above crashing into the walls but they couldn't see me so just suddenly stopped when the stars vanished :p

Soldato
Anyone else find the text still too small on the phone? My tv is 32" and I'm about 7/8ft away so not very big tv for the room but still! Only thing that bugs me a bit.
(should add its 720p possibly... although I doubt that's the main factor)

As for evading police I try to get away as quick as possible and the main thing is to hide off the main roads (doesn't even matter if its a built up area as long as its off the road... unless you have a chopper after you)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone else find the text still too small on the phone? My tv is 32" and I'm about 7/8ft away so not very big tv for the room but still! Only thing that bugs me a bit.

As for evading police I try to get away as quick as possible and the main thing is to hide off the main roads (doesn't even matter if its a built up area as long as its off the road... unless you have a chopper after you)

42", 1080p, 8ft away here and it is just about legible.

Associate
has anyone got issues with engine sounds and gun sounds being far to quiet, also radio when in car isnt that loud. you turn the volume up but then when a character speaks their voice is frighteningly loud.

ive tried all speaker settings ingame and turned down dialogue boost. using the solid logi z-5500 via optical.

Associate
Well I caved in to temptation earlier and picked it up in Sainsburys:rolleyes::D

I'm finding the same on my 32" TV. I'm leaning forward and squinting to read stuff.

Might have to try it on my PC monitor

Associate
Accidently rammed into the back of a security van while blasting through town, only for the back doors to open and the money box fall out. Ram raiding here I come.

Back
Top Bottom