High static pressure fan recommendation.

Associate
Hi guys, very quick one here.

Im looking to replace/add to my current 140mm fans on my Corsair 800d case. The fans will be pushing air through a rad (thus the high static pressure).

Basically im hoping some of you know of a few top end high static pressure fans. Im looking for performance over anything else really. If they are noisy I can always sound proof it somehow (im not too fussy with noise though, as long as I can hear my speakers I don't care what noise my PC makes!).

Cheers!

Associate
i was one of those people who believed the manufacturers figures and went with akasa vipers which i was very pleased with on my rads. i thought they had the edge over the scythe gt's. i then bought the gt's and they shaved another couple of degrees off my temps and they are quiet too

Associate
OP
Thanks for the feedback there.

The only thing im a bit confused about is there isn't a mention of static pressure with those cards so im a bit unsure as to just how good they are at pushing air through rads and whatnot.

For intake fans on the actual case though they look to be very good.

One thing to add here though is im bit of a poser and I like to put lights wherever I can. Any suggestions on having these babies in my case at the same time as having nice flashy lights?

Ive currently got 3 xigmatec purple LED lights on the top of my case for example. Could I just put 3 scythes under the rad so that the case is still lit up by the xigmatecs but still benefits from the scythes pushing the air through?

Ta

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Best 140mm fans I've seen for pressure are:

Noctua NF-A14 FLX
Cougar Vortex HDB CF-V14H
Swiftech Helix140

I'd go with scythes and 120-140mm adpators as I've not found a fan that matches the noise/performance of the gentletyphoon.

Soldato
Best 140mm fans I've seen for pressure are:

Noctua NF-A14 FLX
Cougar Vortex HDB CF-V14H
Swiftech Helix140

I'd go with scythes and 120-140mm adpators as I've not found a fan that matches the noise/performance of the gentletyphoon.

Not ideal with the adaptors, but +1.Best bet maybe.

Back
Top Bottom