Good robot vacuum

Soldato
I've just recently bought the Neato D85 after reading around a lot of the reviews and specifications. Managed to pick it up for £369 from Costco. Unfortunately cant give you any recommendations, as I haven't used it yet!

Associate
I have the Neato D85 and think its great. We got wooden floors installed downstairs and it is really good for a daily clean up. Stops all the small bits of grit you wouldn't normally bother about from scratching up the floor.

It still has some failings the most notable being depending which angle it tries to get onto our rug it sometimes starts pushing it up and folds it over.

Managed to pick it up 9 months ago on a groupon deal for £340. Still on the original filer, but it came with a spare and also a choice of brushes.

At the time it was better than what rumba had to offer. I'm not sure about the current line up. I don't think wifi adds much usability to them as I like to clear the floor (throw things on the table / seats) before I let him loose.

Soldato
At the time it was better than what rumba had to offer. I'm not sure about the current line up. I don't think wifi adds much usability to them as I like to clear the floor (throw things on the table / seats) before I let him loose.

it is purely for the ability to set the vacuum running remotely. Not worth the extra £200 when you would likely just use it on a schedule.

Soldato
We have had a couple of Roombas, currently have a 770 which we have had since early 2012 and before that it was the 560. Both have been great, yes they will never be as good as someone using a decent full sized vacuum but this pops out every day and cleans up all the mess the kids/dog seem to drop downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom