Ducky One TKL - layout?

Associate
Ah yeah. Well let us know what you do to obtain an ANSI backlit Ducky! :)
I'm tempted to import one from MK but am weary of the cost, $185 inc delivery before customs.
Really wish OcUK would fill in the niche and get some ANSI Ducky's and some PBT backlit keycaps! ;)

Associate
OP
MK is exactly where I'm thinking of importing it from. According to approximate calculations that I did, it should could around €180. With delivery and customs. I justify it because, keyboards last for years and years and also, I deserve it :D

Associate
Aww. I just thought we could have bought together to save on shipping but I've already caved... Hah

Although if you're wanting to get the vortex PBT with translucent legends keycaps when they come in I'd be interested in a dual buy as shipping is $37 for a set of caps! Might be cheaper to order two sets ;) they are on order and will be another month, apparently hah

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Wow, you're a lot more decisive than I am sir. I'm still back and forth about it.

Group buy would be great! However I don't think it'd work since, I'm in Dublin, Ireland.

Associate
Well, I wanted a Ducky One TKL RGB with MX Blue and it isn't available in the UK yet, no ETA, and it'd be ISO anyway and I want ANSI for ease of getting caps down the line. I am sure I'll learn to love the longer left shift and loss of backslash key in the WASD area, and the small enter key :)
I really wanted MX Green but they don't do them on RGB :(

Ah sucks that you're in Ireland, though I don't think itd cost too much to ship from UK to Ireland or vise versa?

Associate
@Vitruviux it's arrived! 18GBP customs plus 8GBP RM handling fee (no pound symbol hah), probably need to set layout to us-intl to access it from the AltGr function layer.

Lovely so far, even next to my MasterKeys Pro S with MX Brown's, but loving the Blue's on my One RGB!

Associate
OP
@Vitruviux it's arrived! 18GBP customs plus 8GBP RM handling fee (no pound symbol hah), probably need to set layout to us-intl to access it from the AltGr function layer.

Lovely so far, even next to my MasterKeys Pro S with MX Brown's, but loving the Blue's on my One RGB!

Holy crap, congrats dude! It's funny how I started this thread and you ended up actually buying it.

That handling fee is such BS! It's the same in Ireland. You stopped it at customs. Change me and send send it on, I've got to pay for shipping, twice!? BS!

But anyways... pics, pics, pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom