build help

Soldato
OP
Coming back to the sound if I may.

I have connected the jack lead to the line in of the monitor, and to the line out of the motherboard back panel (green connector). Switching to the realtek playback device I am getting no sound. The realtek device appears to be working according to the dialog:

rjqq7t.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
There isn't any vol control on the monitor. It was working fine through HDMI, I was controlling the volume using the pc.

The cable is fine as I just connected it to the walkman and line in and it works.

Soldato
OP
Guys, not sure where to put this question so thought I'd start with my original thread. Hopefully you guys can help or point me to the right section of the forum.

Basically I appear to be getting some screen glitching after playing a game for a while. It then continues after I close the said game down. The game is Rollercoaster tycoon 3. I'm playing it on the integrated GPU as I don't have a dedicated card yet.

At worst, it runs fine for about 20 minutes then starts to glitch. The screen distorts and then freezes, but only in the bottom quarter. The rest of the screen is ok and I can still interact.

Other times it does not do this, i just get the occasional screen flicker.

I know its an old game, and I am playing it in compatibility mode. Its the fact that it continues after I shut the game down which I find odd.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom