The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I hope you came out on top money/mats wise ED! If there's people still gearing up never hesitate to let me know what you're after; always willing to share gear, weapons and what not.

@ Nexus; I would definitely give on trying to get decent gear with those two sets with the incoming nerf. :/

Finally got my 1st good weapon drop in the entire game (that's almost 450 hrs, really): Custom M44 with Brutal, Deadly, Vicious. I'm keeping her for as long as I need to. Going to replace that horrid looking FW M1A with an SVD and the M44 with a M700 Carbon; they look so much better IMHO! We need selling for DZ Funds introduced...and selling of blueprints...and buying back things you sold for a limited time (in case you've made a mistake).

What a weird manhunt group that was tonight! Who throws a shock turret next to an enemy immunizer LOL! How many times did we do them in Def? Loving my FM in PvP (combined with an immunizer): 73% EDR plus all sorts of other resistances. When I was at the checkpoint alone one of them shot a sticky in my face and I just looked at him, did eff all! If the 268s leave me with more options I can roll another 15%+ on the kneepads and have close to 90% EDR - more if I can get more on the two pieces anyway :D

For the underground I might just combine 2 FM 24/7 with 4 moth (B.L.I.N.D.) (suspecting they're nerfing S & S by 50%). Momo gave me some good options based on what I've got stashed as well (e.g. 4 Tact & 2 FM rolled towards firearms I think he opted) if my current build will be useless and I've another idea of my own which won't cost me a thing and it will be a temp thing anyway (5 Striker's (sh*te I know but am already doing 4 and got a 5th good one stashed)). Money-wise I'm all ready: 8.2 million credits, 1.77 million DZ Funds, 2000 PC. Let's see what I can buy off the bat (probably not that much as you need to U-Rank up before you can buy).

Last edited:
Permabanned
I've been trying to get tact and fm peices with turret focus for that reason alone. I only have 2pcs with some kind of turret buff but it's still enough to annoy the hell out of people with fear tactics equiped also.

Defi is making up for lost time or is a man posessed he has around 40 green caches stashed between alts. :eek:

But those guys we killed who were on manhunt and then came back for more were salty. It's a good feeling when they use their sticky bombs and it only knocks off a little health. :p

Looking forward to Tuesday's new change of wardrobe but I still will be on the lookout for better tact and fm gear.

Nice drop on the m44 just a shame it came too late and with the consumable nerf I don't think you can one shot kill players now :(

Associate
I've been trying to get tact and fm peices with turret focus for that reason alone. I only have 2pcs with some kind of turret buff but it's still enough to annoy the hell out of people with fear tactics equiped also.

Defi is making up for lost time or is a man posessed he has around 40 green caches stashed between alts. :eek:

But those guys we killed who were on manhunt and then came back for more were salty. It's a good feeling when they use their sticky bombs and it only knocks off a little health. :p

Looking forward to Tuesday's new change of wardrobe but I still will be on the lookout for better tact and fm gear.

Nice drop on the m44 just a shame it came too late and with the consumable nerf I don't think you can one shot kill players now :(

Yeah it's gonna be a good combo that! If I am gonna do that until I've got the new gear I've got to spend loads of money and I'd rather not, looking for the cheapest and most suitable solution ha ha! What does Fear Tactics do again?

What does that mean, salty? That guy's sticky knocked 0% health off and had 0% effect. What's your point, I thought? :D Even when they induced bleed on me (I have resistance of course) it slowed me down but no health got knocked off.

Def is a man possessed :D thumbs up! I've only got 8 green and 5 yellow so far. Better than nothing eh :)

Yeah certainly too late on the drop but it'll last me until it stops being significant - probably Tuesday already knowing my luck ha ha! I should try it out on someone before that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah it's gonna be a good combo that! If I am gonna do that until I've got the new gear I've got to spend loads of money and I'd rather not, looking for the cheapest and most suitable solution ha ha! What does Fear Tactics do again?

What does that mean, salty? That guy's sticky knocked 0% health off and had 0% effect. What's your point, I thought? :D Even when they induced bleed on me (I have resistance of course) it slowed me down but no health got knocked off.

Def is a man possessed :D thumbs up! I've only got 8 green and 5 yellow so far. Better than nothing eh :)

Yeah certainly too late on the drop but it'll last me until it stops being significant - probably Tuesday already knowing my luck ha ha! I should try it out on someone before that.

Salty is like, annoyed or bitter what a certain situation.

So based on what was mentioned, I am assuming you killed a manhunt then they came after you? They were salty as you killed them lol!

:) I have had a strange day with little to no gaming, will make up for it tomorrow

EDIT: also, nice drop on that m44! Sounds very good

Last edited:
Associate
Salty is like, annoyed or bitter what a certain situation.

So based on what was mentioned, I am assuming you killed a manhunt then they came after you? They were salty as you killed them lol!

:) I have had a strange day with little to no gaming, will make up for it tomorrow

EDIT: also, nice drop on that m44! Sounds very good

Ah thanks! No they weren't too happy that we stopped them from killing other, smaller groups.

Need to try that sniper plus special ammo out on an unsuspecting player today. You should come!

Still in a fuss as to whether or not do another rebuild today or see how it goes Tuesday; can't decide! If I leave it, worst case scenario I just put on the Striker's mask and that's 5 of them then. Just roll higher skill power on it (already has it). It'll be for Underground play only.

Currently on holiday and not back til 30th. So got no caches stashed :( When's the patch due out?

Tuesday.

Last edited:
Soldato
Damn them salty rogues. Took a group on yesterday while teamed with some randoms, and killed them.

Ended up solo again as randoms went offline and bumped into the same team (out of rogue status) they must've recognised my username and tanked on me.

4 lvl 99 vs 1 lvl 88.. Yeah that's a way to settle a score.. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Also trying to matchmake a group for CM FL sucks. Either get kicked (I'm score 208 so don't get that) or get rambos that try and rush the mobs and end up dead in far away areas.

FL is easier than CS too, just throwing that out there.

Soldato
Ah thanks! No they weren't too happy that we stopped them from killing other, smaller groups.

Need to try that sniper plus special ammo out on an unsuspecting player today. You should come!

Still in a fuss as to whether or not do another rebuild today or see how it goes Tuesday; can't decide! If I leave it, worst case scenario I just put on the Striker's mask and that's 5 of them then. Just roll higher skill power on it (already has it). It'll be for Underground play only.

Tuesday.

I will be on :) will drop you a message.

Probably around 12 uk time.

Soldato
Also trying to matchmake a group for CM FL sucks. Either get kicked (I'm score 208 so don't get that) or get rambos that try and rush the mobs and end up dead in far away areas.

FL is easier than CS too, just throwing that out there.

Do you want to do either today if you are having problems with randoms? Can try and put a group together.

Caporegime
That's pretty much what I have with two Sentry and three Strikers Nexus. With my savage gloves and some use of stamina mods I have 195k on my AUG and 410k toughness.

*shakes fist*

:p

I should have bought the level 32 stamina mod instead of the firearms mod but didn't realise I had so little money so was wiped out with just one purchase :/

It is a shame as with my 3 strikers + sentrys, I hit like a truck especially when someone pulses.

@ Nexus; I would definitely give on trying to get decent gear with those two sets with the incoming nerf. :/

Yeah another reason I am not going to bother :(

Caporegime
TBH, CS is probably better now, at least when it comes to hard mode anyway:

1. far quicker, it took us about 10 mins to do it where as FL felt like at least 20 mins
2. sentry/striker stuff getting nerfed

Main reason to do FL now is for tact. stuff.

Yeah you really need at least 17/20k skill for good healing flash, I am going to change my backpack from stam to elec to get 18k skill, will drop to 380k toughness iirc, but I will be able to heal better and more often.

Will be on soon but not for long and then I'll be back on later in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Associate
Not seen a hacker in DZ for quite a while now, theres a new paid dlc due out tuesday which will shake things up a fair bit in terms of best gear, whether its good or bad is yet to be seen.

Soldato
I completed all my preparation for 1.3 earlier. Aside from saving crafting materials, I think I'm done. Try as I might, I can't seem to push my dps to 300k and have my toughness at 400k, so this will have to do -

60% crit hit chance
148% crit damage
110% head shot dam
75% damage mit

untitled_by_saiper-da7szg1.jpg

Now to wait and see how badly my setup is destroyed next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom