• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7850 Twin Frozr III

Caporegime
Not really good advice, I had major problems with the 12.9 beta drivers with my 7870 and a quick google search shows other having problems with them as well.

A few 7870 users i know have reported no problems. :)

thanks do you mean cap1?

and whats the best way to uninstall it?

Yes, sorry my mistake.

Best way to un-install the old driver is via my computer - add/remove program.

arnt the caps just for xfired cards? 12.8 drivers here

I think you might be trolling me. :D

Buuuuut, they're for single cards as well. :)

Caporegime
Obviously it doesn't affect everyone but I would never recommend installing beta drivers, well not to fix this issue anyway as sleeping dogs ran perfectly fine for most 12.8 users.

I can't stop recommending working drivers just because you had an issue with them. :)

just keep your bottom to the wall n you'll be fine:p

Sounds like another episode of saving ryans privates.:D

Permabanned
I can't stop recommending working drivers just because you had an issue with them. :)

It's not just because I had an issue. Recommending beta's (which in fact in the release notes state nothing about sleeping dogs) is a bad idea when he's using the latest official stable drivers.

I think the cause of this issue is deeper than drivers.

Caporegime
It's not just because I had an issue. Recommending beta's (which in fact in the release notes state nothing about sleeping dogs) is a bad idea when he's using the latest official stable drivers.

I think the cause of this issue is deeper than drivers.

Probably but im my experience the best way to troubleshoot is through the process of elimination and you should always start with the most common problem, drivers.

Associate
OP
have you tried it yet Hitman? any better with x.m.p enabled for your memory? did you re install direct x and any runtimes that come with the game?

i enabled xmp and didn't change nothing + 10% power slider ill try direct x again but i install that earlier runtimes? the things in redist?

trying the new drivers

Caporegime
service pack 1 maybe?

24pgbo7.jpg

start/compter/system properties

Back
Top Bottom