**** Official Fallout 4 MODS Thread ****

Caporegime
OP
Wow... downloading

Also make sure you do this after installing/unpacking

Go into the Reshade Folder, Open Sweetfx.cfg with notepad, scroll until you see **BORDER** near the bottom and change #define USE_BORDER 1 to #define USE_BORDER 0

And........ If it's not sharp enough in game for you, LumaSharpen levels can be adjusted in the same file :)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Vogue ENB isn't for me. Tried Lite then Standard, but all I see is a change of brightness. There is still a vaseline tint over the edge of faces.

Soldato
Until G.E.C.K is out and Gopher can do his normal Adjustable HUD mod here is another mod that make it possible to change the hud slightly, for me I just can't have the compass at the bottom, everytime I start looking up when checking where I am heading so be using this mod for now.

My HUD by BluemaxDR

There is loads of different options, or files I should say. You can keep compass where it is, remove enemy blips, enemy health bar, the sneak meater and so on, just got to scroll through the file list and pick the one you like, if wanting to change anything that is. =)

Deathjester - Sorry, can't help you there, not using Settlement Supplies Expanded (SSEx) mod myself. Hope you get it sorted though !

Soldato
Not sure if anyone finding the game to easy and sometimes "dumb", but this guy did and made a mod to improve the AI in the game. Added the first part of what it says on his Nexus page as well. Posted the mod incase it might be of use for someone around here. ;)

Arbitration - Gameplay Overhaul - Damage - Stealth - AI - Speed by JackArbiter

Better Combat AI, Increased Survival Difficulty Damage, Better Fall Damage, Increased Stealth Detect Distance, Longer Stealth Search Time, Unbroken Stealth Light Level, Increased Walk Speed (Global), Decreased Reload Speed (Global), Reduced Compass Radar Detection, Molotov Cocktails burn ppl to death instead of exploding ppl to death

Back
Top Bottom