The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
I've unlocked the first wing with gold. Haven't defeated all the bosses yet though. Nearly have enough for the second wing!

I also bought the whole of Naxx with gold. I think my deck is suffering because of it but once the raids are unlocked then they're unlocked for good.

Associate
Played this hardcore yesterday grinding out gold for the new cards, you know you can hit a limit for the day were you cant get any more gold, even got to rank 3.

Associate
The new adventure is very easy IMO. The only trouble I've had is on 2nd wing 2nd mission with the troggs coming in pairs. Its very dependent on card draw that one.

Yeah I went through heroic last night and it was easy. The 2nd one you need to spend your first couple of turns drawing cards. Eventually you have so many options that you can't really lose.

Soldato
First wings legendary is a game changer, definitely worth it. Nowt much more satisfying than healing 25 health against a hunter on T6 and watching them squirm or concede.

you can't have two of any card though and have to have the legend on turn 6 which is a 40/60 chance.

Not that much of a game changer :o

I bought the first wing with gold played facehunter facehunter priest for the first wing too easy... :(

Man of Honour
you can't have two of any card though and have to have the legend on turn 6 which is a 40/60 chance.

I bought the first wing with gold played facehunter facehunter priest for the first wing too easy... :(

Lots of good cards in the game - quite easy to run 1-ofs. If you can't see how a full heal and a good body for 6 mana isn't a gamechanger then what would you say is?

Even if you only have it 40% of the time, that's 40% of games vs cancer decks that you're going to win by default. Hunters build their decks around doing 30 damage quickly before you can ramp. They simply don't have the resources to do 50 before you start dropping your bombs.

Associate
Lots of good cards in the game - quite easy to run 1-ofs. If you can't see how a full heal and a good body for 6 mana isn't a gamechanger then what would you say is?

Even if you only have it 40% of the time, that's 40% of games vs cancer decks that you're going to win by default. Hunters build their decks around doing 30 damage quickly before you can ramp. They simply don't have the resources to do 50 before you start dropping your bombs.

It's a good card but somewhat overrated IMO. It doesn't turn the game around for you if you're already behind on board and have a significant card disadvantage. It just delays the inevitable.

Soldato

It is in Freeze Mage or Fatigue Warrior. Reno only cares about what's left in your deck, not what started there, so those decks with their huge card draw and early game survival can easily run Reno to put tight games beyond reach without compromising their main strategy.

Man of Honour
most likely, I mean it would be frustrating to pay for the wings, but not be able to beat them to get the cards. I know you'd have to be terrible at the game to not do them, but there probably are people out there who struggle.

Soldato
I'm really miffed with the latest brawl. I'm on my phone but doubt it's the issue as when I play normally its never got freezing or long pauses when I play but this brawl I'm getting screwed on turns because of long pauses like when I try to play a card I can't select it then swipe it into play as time runs out and it messes up my turn and key game changing turns. I hate it. Dunno weather its all the cards each of us has or if brawl is overloaded on server but normal games arnt. I dunno but I just can't play brawl and win due to at key late game stages the game acts up and I can't play cards at all, generally when time is up count down happens. Anyone else hot this issue? Past brawls have been smooth. Just this one is killer.

Back
Top Bottom