Football manager 2016

Soldato
I've ordered the new Dell 7140, with the 2.9GHz Core M CPU, 256GB SSD & 8GB RAM, a lot cheaper than the surface pro (not that I'd ever say no to one, just couldn't afford it) :p

SF4?

Ah cheers for letting me know :)

Reason for asking was I want to play this to on the Surface Pro 4 i7 I ordered... cant wait to get it :)

SF4 - Street fighter 4. I got somebody on Steam called Space Monkey who plays it, thought it was you :D (I must have added him as a random who I played in the game).

Man of Honour
Ah cheers for letting me know :)

Reason for asking was I want to play this to on the Surface Pro 4 i7 I ordered... cant wait to get it :)

SF4 - Street fighter 4. I got somebody on Steam called Space Monkey who plays it, thought it was you :D (I must have added him as a random who I played in the game).

Ah right, not me I'm afraid :p

I'd be interested to know how it plays on the SP4, you play with the 3D match engine?

I'm also going to order the keyboard with built in battery as well, even more FM on the go :cool:

Soldato
Ah right, not me I'm afraid :p

I'd be interested to know how it plays on the SP4, you play with the 3D match engine?

I'm also going to order the keyboard with built in battery as well, even more FM on the go :cool:

Er don't know yet! Havent play it on my PC yet tbh, but guess I will do!

More battery on the go sounds like a plan! :)

Soldato
Space Monkey - how do you think FM will run on one of the lower Dell Venue's?

Liking the price of the below;

DELL Venue 11 Pro
Intel Core i5 (4300Y) 1.6Ghz
256GB SSD
8GB RAM

Man of Honour
Space Monkey - how do you think FM will run on one of the lower Dell Venue's?

Liking the price of the below;

DELL Venue 11 Pro
Intel Core i5 (4300Y) 1.6Ghz
256GB SSD
8GB RAM

Should run really nicely, that was the one I was going to get but bought the newer one at the last minute, that's still a very high spec tablet :)

Associate
Had a really strong end to first season with Leyton Orient, found some good form thanks to 3 loanees from Man Utd. Got 3rd automatic promotion spot but it was crazy close, a loss in the last game could have dropped me as low as 7th depending on results elsewhere. I signed some big wage players for L1, decided to go all out so relegation could be disastrous financially :eek: Managed to get James Weir and Ryan Tunnicliffe on frees to strengthen that midfield along with a 30year old RB who was playing well in Serie A with some super stats!

3rd place after 16 games pretty pleased with that, finally got the bug again haven't even loaded Fallout 4 the last few nights!

Soldato
I might be asking a very dumb question with an obvious answer but does anyone know if FM can show you where you are making your attacks in terms of statistics and where the majority of your attacks are coming from, i.e. down the left, middle or right?

Man of Honour
OP
Anyone got a game going with the 8 year save uploaded above?

@Space Monkey - let us know when you receive/get FM running, still very tempted!

Out of interest why don't you just choose your club of preference and holiday for 8 years? Although I suppose you could get the sack :D I didn't think about that.

I've a save from 2022 or thereabouts. Ayr in the Scottish Premiership, so it might not appeal :D It's also 120mb+

Soldato
Out of interest why don't you just choose your club of preference and holiday for 8 years? Although I suppose you could get the sack :D I didn't think about that.

I've a save from 2022 or thereabouts. Ayr in the Scottish Premiership, so it might not appeal :D It's also 120mb+

I'm usually Fulham - I'd be sacked within 8 months if it's not me playing! :p

Soldato
Grabbed this yesterday. Started a disposable save with just one league loaded on my laptop. Will start properly at the weekend on gaming PC at home, but anyway, taken over Man Utd.

Put Rooney on the transfer list and stripped him of the captaincy :) Played 2 games, lost 4-2 to Liverpool, at Old Trafford.. :( Was 4-0 down at half time, oops. Then went to the emirates and lost 3-1 :( Lots of injuries already so think I may be training too hard.

Also, Spurs want £67m for Harry Kane :D

EDIT: Once I start properly, I'm tempted to stat at Salford City FC, but not 100% sure yet. On Fifa I always get bored of playing/managing in England

Next game lost 3-0 away at Lazio in the Champions League qualifiers :(

Last edited:
Associate
My board just asked me my opinion whether they should buy the stadium and I don't know what to reply. It doesn't give any clue as to what it would cost, but the current rent is £180k per year. I don't want them to put the club in massive debt and I have no funds to buy players for the Championship next season as was often the case in previous FMs...

Back
Top Bottom