**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Associate
oh my holy god I want to stop playing because I dont want it to end but the single player is completely amazing all cut scenes cgi or ingame are just amazing, the love for artanis is so real <3 <3 not been this hooked to a single player game for a looooooong time, gna play some more tomorrow or im gna complete it tonight otherwise lol might give fallout a go in the mean time

Soldato
I get a really nasty camera drag bug (using middle mouse to move map) on both my win10 machines. Camera jumps about if I am moving mouse when start the drag.

Stuck win7 on dual boot and it doesn't seem to be happening there! Forums suggest this bug has been around since launch...

Associate
Played about 4 or 5 missions of the campaign and largely enjoying it. Think I'll finish that before I dive back into 1v1s which are a bit intimidating!

Maybe I'm on my own on this one but I find the endless cutscenes quite annoying. Do I really need a cut scene at the end of each mission, then on the mission select screen, then one for each mission option and then another one before I start the mission? Just let me play the game!

Associate
Played about 4 or 5 missions of the campaign and largely enjoying it. Think I'll finish that before I dive back into 1v1s which are a bit intimidating!

Maybe I'm on my own on this one but I find the endless cutscenes quite annoying. Do I really need a cut scene at the end of each mission, then on the mission select screen, then one for each mission option and then another one before I start the mission? Just let me play the game!

Hm normally I'd agree but I find these cut scenes absolutey incredible and have loved every one, blizzard did a amazing job with this xpac

Soldato
Hm normally I'd agree but I find these cut scenes absolutey incredible and have loved every one, blizzard did a amazing job with this xpac

I've only played the prologue missions (and started the first major one) but I am disappointed that they did same thing they did with HOTS by making a large number of the cutscenes in engine but displaying them as low quality FMV.

Where in WOL the only cut-scenes which where FMV where the epic full blown FMV ones. Its not like PC's have downgraded over the past 5 years.

Soldato
Dont know what it is with Blizzard games but they destroy my GFX card and repeatedly cause my drivers to crash (Happens in Heroes of the Storm, WoW and SC2) and is making these games nearly unplayable :( Seems I am not the only one though if you google it but Blizzard refuse to accept they have an issue :(

Man of Honour
Campaign wrapped up. Missed a few achievements but I don't think I'll lose any sleep over it. Too many games to play right now.

What I am gutted about is not being able to do brutal. They've really stepped up the difficulty this time. Much harder than WoL and HotS.

Caporegime
Not sure why but since playing the new expansion, my GPU has been stuck in 2D mode, wont clock up at all! No errors or driver has stopped responding..

Sigh reboot time :(

Back
Top Bottom