The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
Associate
Gameplay and depth wise then... yes it does look pretty... is it the same as Hardline, Rocket League, etc where you'll stop playing after a hyperbolic 10 seconds?

I said I would buy if it was 60% cheaper, had enough depth (I find your lack of depth disturbing) and people were still playing it after a month.

Edit: Chippy I'm sure I will like it... but it looks like such a small amount of game for so much money

Associate
Gameplay and depth wise then... yes it does look pretty... is it the same as Hardline, Rocket League, etc where you'll stop playing after a hyperbolic 10 seconds?

I said I would buy if it was 60% cheaper, had enough depth (I find your lack of depth disturbing) and people were still playing it after a month.

Edit: Chippy I'm sure I will like it... but it looks like such a small amount of game for so much money

There may only be 4 maps, but there are different game modes, so it does vary, let's be honest, look at how many maps there are on BF4, we only played the same ones for pretty much all of our time on it, and we played that for hours on end.

Soldato
I'm looking at the Origin sale and I can't bloody tell which version to buy to get all the content that has been released so far. Premium Edition, Ultimate, Premium, Digital Deluxe?!?! Fu.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm looking at the Origin sale and I can't bloody tell which version to buy to get all the content that has been released so far. Premium Edition, Ultimate, Premium, Digital Deluxe?!?! Fu.

The Premium Edition states ;

Get the game, every expansion pack, multiplayer map and more, all at a great price.

If I'm reading that right that's the edition you want. Thought I could be wrong ;)

Caporegime
Haha Josh folded. Nexus can't be far away now

I bought it earlier on today and had some fun trolling the SWBF thread :p

Yup, I bought it earlier in the day but you guys know me, I can't resist a good troll :D :p Now I can be critical of the game all I want since I own it.... :p ;)

Main reason I bought it really was just to play with the regulars of BF 4/discord, as we all know.... we got no other games to play atm, like I said before, game is fun but I can see it getting boring after a few weeks.

Although that supremacy thing was a big no no, literally spawn die spawn die from either turrets or aircraft....

I really hope DICE listen and implement the changes we want otherwise it will suffer the same fate as hardline but worse I think.

The sound and graphics are stunning though, get that AKG headset bought Josh ;)

Got it from origin so can return within the week if I want....

Back
Top Bottom